Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the forums and need to get my post count to 10 to reply even to my own "welcome" thread post,
Anyway, yea to all the singles and living alones out there. I'm with you. I am an introvert and the last thing can deal with at the end (or beginning) of a day is another person. I think it IS frugal for me to live alone because when I've had roommates, it cost me. I had to find other places/ways to be alone enough to function.
And no, I'm not looking for a relationship. Single life is happier and cheaper for me. I might get another dog some day but not a roommate.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Dogs are wonderful!! Love mine!:smile2: Never argues/listens to me talk for hours/enjoys all the same television programs/never hogs that bathroom...if only he would stop hiding my socks and underwear!:vs_laugh:

Reactions: MaggieTrudeau

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm gun-shy with dogs after my last one! He was one of those amazing characters people make movies about. A snoopy-sized white mutt with a few spots. He climbed trees (due to the possible presence of squirrels...he hated squirrels), swam over water falls, and would retrieve until he passed out. He was great...he also lived 18 years. That's a LONG commitment. Now when I see a cute puppy I think about the long term. Do I really have 2 decades to devote to the critter? Maybe once I have a house to live in and don't travel so much.
But I do love dogs. I dogsit for friends every chance I get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts