Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been mentally planning for the day when we finally open our lives to a baby girl Chow puppy. I miss our Suki Girl so much I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting a bit cracked, because when I stumbled upon this it seemed like a great idea. Still seems like a great idea. :scratch:

Tiny Dog Blog Raised Dog Bed

·
27,948 Posts
I don't think your "cracked", your money is yours to spend as you wish. :thumb: My dog, however, wll be sleeping on the covered couch, carpeted floors or his covered egg crate foam cushion.

Reactions: pollypurebred39

·
Registered
672 Posts
Don't show this to my mom or the next time I visit I'll see it. I do admit though I kinda love it too! :) My parents have my dog (can't have him in this apartment) and I miss him so bad!

·
4,028 Posts
I can see where our two youngest would think that is an extension of the existing bed (OURS!). It looks like a great idea.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
My Josie needs this. Her and Daisy are allowed on the bed but Josie is SUCH a dreamer! Kicks, whines, woofs, even wags her tail in her sleep. (I tried several times to get a video of that, its really cute)

Knowing my dogs, I would be the one to end up in that bed. They slowwwwly stretch in the night and some nights I find that the only space left is the top left corner where I've curled into a ball like a dog myself and THEY are stretched out taking the rest of the bed.

So, maybe I should get it for myself? *grin* No $ right now but thanks for the link, very sweet. I hope you do fill another space in your heart with a dog, the unconditional love is so rewarding, even if we only get them for a short time compared to our longer lives. Hugs to you.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
My cat has numerous beds to choose from. One bed is a folded up down comforter that has a folded fleece blanket on top of it. She seems to enjoy it. She also has her own bed on top of my bed, the whole sofa or bed to sleep on or any other piece of furniture she might like. Plus the copper apple butter pot which she does not have any interest in. In the summer her favorite spot is a cardboard shoe box on the floor.

I think if you have the room and want to do this for your animal, well go ahead. Also, pets can be such a comfort. Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night just placing my hand on my cat can relax me enough to get back to sleep.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wow, that's nicer than *my* bed! One of our dogs sleeps on the bed with us and is a total hog (and he snores now, too), and the other sleeps on a big homemade dog bed on the floor at the foot of the bed. At 85ish pounds, they are not small dogs, either! I hope you can get a new pup soon. As crazy as mine drive me a lot of the time, they're a real blessing to have around.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
That is just too cute.

My little black girl wouldn't use the steps anyway.....and probably wouldn't use the bed. She is kennel trained and likes her kennel. If Oreo ( little white boy) was allowed that close to my bed he sure wouldn't want to stay in that bed!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts