Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
It's beautiful. I see your overalls got a bid.:D

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes that's great isn't it?

I would really like to try and make a full time income out of eBay, as I can't afford the shop right now.

However I'm going away in about 2 weeks so I'm going to start listing when I come home as it's a bit close now.

I've only ever done eBay for pocket money - so I hope it works?

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Really nice Bev!! We all need a little something for ourselves once in awhile!! Honestly, you don't have to convince me!!;)

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Its very pretty!
Good luck with eBay! We did well with it when we were selling robotic duck decoys of all things. lol

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sherry ~ What is a robotic duck decoy?? LOL - DUH? sorry LOL.

I'm really hoping to make a full time income (did I say that?) sorry I've been on-line far too long LOL.

I just can't afford a shop right now and I've made good money on eBay before (just not consistently) anyway I can't think of anything better right now and I have nothing to lose by trying.

I'm going to start when I get home from camping. Just fingers crossed I guess - I'm on line loads anyway, so I guess I may as well be listing - yawn LOL

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Robotic decoys are duck decoys that have spinning wings so they look like a real duck flapping its wings. You sit them out with your regular duck decoys to get ducks to come close to you... then you shoot them. :toothy:

BTW you sound like my dad... look what you WON on eBay? You didn't WIN it honey, you are BUYING it. LOL

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK Sherry - the first part is cruel - the second part is crueler still ;) My DH is still ROFLHAO! I won it - I did LOL - I should know I nearly lost it 2 mins before it finished. So I have to buy it as well - it's just a minor point. I WON it sounds sooooo much better - he's still LHAO!!!!! (don't know why? he's paying LOL ;) )

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
LOL You are too funny, Bev!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Ok so now I got it.....
You WON it... and your dh is BUYING it. Thats a good deal!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Did he know he was buying it when you bid on it? lol

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Then you really did WIN it Bev!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No shhhhh he STILL doesn't know he's buying it ~ I wasn't planning on sharing that bit, it only makes them ill LOL. They're so much kinder when you spend their money and they don't know *hehe*

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Congrats on you WIN Bev !!!!!!!!
It's a beautiful necklace !!!!!!!!! I love it !

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Great necklace, Bev!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
wow that is a great gift........

wow that is a great gift........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts