Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone is willing to pal-up, keep me on task, and encourage when slipping. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And "local" support in independent living would really mean a lot. Thanks!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In Central VT. Thanks for a response!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just wondering if anyone is willing to pal-up, keep me on task, and encourage when slipping. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And "local" support in independent living would really mean a lot. Thanks!
Inquiring minds want to know....how er you doing??

piney...in snowing NH

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm doing okay, although I slip sometimes. Taxes are stressing both of us out (last year we had to pay in more than I make a year!!) House is in a constant semi-clean state, which I can live with, but I need to continue my decluttering efforts.
Family stress has us worried (my stepMom, and his Mom). We have our strength in God, and our faith is strong - know we'll be fine, but the waiting can be excruciating.
I've got food in the pantry, wood for the furnace, warm clothes and all the ice I could ever need.
Everythings a skating rink this morning - thank goodness we need not go anywhere today. (my school is cancelled)

·
Registered
268 Posts
We had some ice today too but at least the power stayed on.
I'm sorry to hear that the taxes are stressing you. Hopefully they won't be as bad. Your family issues will be in His hands, the things you cannot change.

I too struggle with the clutter bit. I want to but then I get distracted (darn computer):rolleyes:

piney

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
We have a potential pond out front, but there was enough snow on the ground that you can crunch around the driveway. This afternoon/evening, enough fell from the trees to make ice gravel, or that's what I call it anyway, and that helped. Still, I didn't go out without my yaktraks on!

No power losses here either, thank goodness!

Judi

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Greetings from the eastern edge of the Monadnock region! this has been the most pleasant winter, a much needed break after the snow last year- I saw somewhere recently in the MA area the average snowfall is roughly 30 inches a year, last year was over 70 inches, this year is just about 8!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
School actually cancelled yesterday - for snow, that arrived after 4 PM!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts