Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Where are you located? In the states? I ask because I see a number of them on paperbackswap.com. I have a bunch (like 10) of credits on that site that I'm not using, and if the books you are looking for are on there, and I *think* I could have them shipped to you at literally no cost at all to me. (If I'm wrong, I might have to have them shipped to me first, then send them to you...which would also be the way to do it if you're outside the lower 48.)

So, if you'd like, take a look at the site (you might have to create a free account to see what's there, not sure) and let me know which titles interest you... if you find some you want, let me know where to send them (PM, of course) and I'll see what I can do.

The only thing that I'll have to watch for is to make sure to ask the senders that the copy they're sending is actually "old" rather than a reprint, but should be do-able.

Take a look and let me know what you think. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Seattle. Reprints would be fine. There were some newer books written in the 80's or 90's that have a pretty different "feel" to them. She prefers the original series.

I used to have an account with paperbackswap though it has been years since I used it. I know that you had to mail out some of your own books to get the credits, so let me know what you'd like in exchange. I will log in and see what they have.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sent you a PM. I am not sure it went through though, so let me know if you don't get it, and thanks very much.

·
19,119 Posts
I will check at our used book stores next week and let you know

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I could have helped you out with these a few months back when our local used bookstore closed. The owner had a bunch of old Nancy Drew books in very good shape. I picked up some old Bobbsey Twins because I collected them as a child and although I still have them, whenever I see some in a store that are old, I HAVE to get them. LOL! I can't just let them sit there unloved!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts