Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I would love to stay at home, and keep the title "Household Manager", I can't. I've started my search online, I figured I might as well do what I can without using too much gas. I've already done quite a few online applications. I'm lucky one of the temp agencies in town allows me to apply online I'll hopefully get a call back from them soon. I must say one thing I thought was weird, every application I've submitted has sent a confirmation e-mail and most of them have said not to call the store to check on application status. I guess I understand that, managers probably don't want the phones to be crowded up with possible employees instead of possible customers. So I guess instead of following up I have to wait and twiddle my thumbs until 3 months is up and then try again. I'm actually kind of excited to get back into working again, the only problem is that I don't know how we're going to handle childcare for DD (who is now 7 months old and is pulling herself up) but I guess we'll have to wait until i get at least an interview before I start setting up daycare and stuff. If DH and I organize our schedules we may not even need Daycare. Anyway wish me luck

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.