Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it's not beaded LOL but I wasn't sure I could do that and I couldn't afford to buy anything to help me out so I had to use my own watch and jewellery I already had at home :(

I guess it isn't that clever either, but it's MINE and I'm very happy that I have one (or something like one anyway)

I don't think I'll be making anymore - I'd go blind LOL.

I hope you like it - I know it's not as good as the ones on-line but it's my first try at jewellery. It's er.......... unique LOL and I LOVE it.

Thanks so much Lori. :hugz:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
That is so cool. I love it. Great job! You are so creative.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
bev, it's beautiful!! you are so creative!! you made that really fast too!!!:D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I love it, great job!!!! Makes me wanna go see if i can use some of my old jewlery to do one for myself! Again, great job! And Carolyn is right, you could really sell these fast i bet! (Just remember us when you become a famous jewlery designer!)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really couldn't make them - even if I got good enough.

Ok I did do it with a pair of nail clippers LMAO! which wasn't that easy but it made my eyes hurt too.

·
27,948 Posts
heavensent_7 said:
I really couldn't make them - even if I got good enough.

Ok I did do it with a pair of nail clippers LMAO! which wasn't that easy but it made my eyes hurt too.
Nothing good comes easy Bev.:D
Looks great, good job!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Sorry I'm so late ........ I love it Bev !!!!!!!! I think it's fantastic !!!!!!
You could make a lot of money doing those ! You are way to hard on yourself, cuz I really really love it !!!!!! Watch the boot sales for old watches and old necklaces......... Make em, your great at it !!!!!!! I'm so glad I posted that !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I knew you'd be good at this!!! Have a little faith in yourself BEV!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Bev - that is so pretty, looks exactly like something my girls and I would love to buy and wear. Good job!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Its great Bev! Now you have to keep your eyes open for old jewelry at boot sales, etc. Then you can ebay a few! :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Very Pretty Bev!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts