Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was the funniest episode I've ever seen. Did anyone else enjoy it as much as I did?

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
I loved it! I laughed out loud several times during the hour. It's nice to have them lighten it up now & then. Plus, Hugo & Charlie are my favorite characters :toothy:

·
Registered
91 Posts
awww, I have missed the past two weeks. we moving into the new house and have no cable/satallite so the channel comes in too fuzzy. gotta get dh to put that antenna up this weekend!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
What I saw was funny. I fell asleep about 1/2 through the show. Darn commercials. :)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I enjoyed this episode too. I especially thought the scene where Sawyer was trying to teach Jin English was cute. I also thought it was hilarious that Hurley gave the corpse a name. And they were trying to get the corpse out of the car and it's head fell off I about died with laughter.:applause:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I loved it when Sawyer was drinking next to the skeleton. When he toasted on the skeleton's head, I thought I'd fall off the bed I was laughing so hard. Tears were actually streaming down my face. I can't remember ever laughing this hard at a Lost episode. I'm glad that they didn't kill Charlie off, that would have been predictable. I was waiting for it to happen. So it was nice that they veered in the other direction.

·
Registered
254 Posts
"What's a HEAD doing back here?!?!?!"

"Oh...that's just Roger."

:laugh:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
It was nice to have a show that wasn't all drama. I'm not a fan of Sawyer and this last show had me liking him. It was sweet to see him hugging people. I never thought his character would be like that.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was nice to have a show that wasn't all drama. I'm not a fan of Sawyer and this last show had me liking him. It was sweet to see him hugging people. I never thought his character would be like that.
I loved when Sawyer was charging into the jungle to get Hurley (and how did Sawyer know where to find Hurley?) & you could tell by the look on Hurley's face that he was so happy to see Sawyer. Sawyer tried to keep up the tough man act & it was nice seeing him let loose.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I loved when Sawyer was charging into the jungle to get Hurley (and how did Sawyer know where to find Hurley?) & you could tell by the look on Hurley's face that he was so happy to see Sawyer. Sawyer tried to keep up the tough man act & it was nice seeing him let loose.
I think that there is a sweet man inside Sawyer. He had to keep up the gruff attitude to keep people from getting too close to him. I think he may have been hurt deeply as a child. That's why he doesn't want people to get too close to him.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I definitely LOL'd throughout the show. "Looks like Jin's hooked on phonics" :laugh:

I am disappointed in the lack of answers though. While that episode was funny, it really just seemed like "fluff"--especially with the way they hype it during commercials.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't have a problem with the way the plot moves. I love the mystery & talking to my friends giving theories & trying to figure out what's going on.

This episode did feel a bit like fluff but I really enjoyed how different the show was. It was just like Hurley's golf course, with all the drama going on all the time, there has to be some fun. And isn't there a comic in every crowd? Who knew that our comic amongst the castaways would be Sawyer?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts