Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what did you all think about Lost? I was totally thrown for a loop when Desmond told Charlie that he was the one to die. Wow! That was crazy. And what was up with him going back to civilization?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I haven't seen it yet (have it TiVo'd for tonight or tomorrow). I have read the spoilers on line though. I know they have Charlie in the "Death Pool" that lists the odds as one of the ones sort of on the lower end of odds. I hate that- he is one of my favorites.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I thought this episode was really good. Desmond intrigues me and the way his story played out was really interesting. I hope the show keeps making me guess what's going on, with a few answers scattered in here and there.

As for Charlie - I hope he goes! I can't stand him. I thought he should have died in the first season when they thought he was dead (remember him hanging from the tree?!).

·
Registered
146 Posts
The writers did a great job with that episode! I love the part about the

whiskey! It wouldn't matter much to me if Charlie goes. I can't wait til next

week. Did you guys notice the lady in the jewelry store was in the previews

for next week. She was in a movie I've seen in the past where she plays a

similar character and I just can't remember what it was.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I want to know how Desmond ended up in the "real world" and then back on the island. Did he really travel through time or was it all in his head? Did the "others" mess with his head, maybe that woman he met who could see into the future was one of the "others" and they got into his mind somehow. I like the show, but it's so confusing!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm totally confused!:scratch: I like Desmond and enjoyed seeing more about him, not that it made much sense as to how exactly he got 'back' n all.

As for Charlie, in my opinion, he's a little too possessive of Claire and the baby--rather condescending to Claire even. He's not one of my favorite characters.

I want to know where Kate n Sawyer are, what's going on with Jack....and so much more!!

Tuning in next time!!

~~

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I won't miss Charlie. I'm with emerald mommy on this. lol

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I like Charlie, can't stand Kate. I guess there's no chance of her going any time soon, is there? :p

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I must be feeling bloodthirsty or something lately because I'd be fine with Kate going too. No one on LOST would be safe with me in charge! ;)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
LOL Karen. I really like Hurley, Sawyer, Sayid, John, Charlie, and Jack. I don't really care too much about anyone else.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Remember last season where the guys in the Arctic or where ever called Desmonds girlfriend and said something along the lines of they found him/island. ?? Maybe when he went back in "time" and told his buddy all about everything in regards to the island/button in the bar it really "happened" and then when he disappeared on the boat trip the guy thought hey, maybe he was telling the truth and they knew how to look for him from all Desmond said. Any of that make sense?:rollsmile

And Sawyuuuuuuuuuuuuuum-er!!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought this episode was really good. Desmond intrigues me and the way his story played out was really interesting. I hope the show keeps making me guess what's going on, with a few answers scattered in here and there.

As for Charlie - I hope he goes! I can't stand him. I thought he should have died in the first season when they thought he was dead (remember him hanging from the tree?!).

Karen,

Desmond intrigues me, too. Of course when he ran out in the jungle the first time, we knew he'd be back but it seems like these people would be more shocked when they encounter someone that they encountered in a past life. And their lives really overlap. I am curious as to Penny's role in Desmond being on the island and remember the guys in the hatch where it seemed to be a blizzard?

It's not many of us like enjoy the mysteriousness of this show. That's one of the things I love about it. Keep me on the edge of my seat. Reveal things as you want & don't rush it. So many people want to know what's going on right now, right this instant! I say, "Slow it down" and just enjoy what they're trying to do.

I'm on the fence about Charlie being on the island in the first place. I mean, does he even have a purpose? Hmmm....

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're right about Charlie being too possessive with Claire & the baby. You'd think them 3 been on the island alone all this time & now everyone else is intruding.

I did read an article where they talked about who could possibly be killed off. They said that Charlie probably wouldn't die because of his relationship with Kate.

·
Registered
175 Posts
So how about 2/21's LOST episode?!?

I was glad to see Jack after not seeing him in the last show. I'm EXTREMELY curious to see this 'home' they're headed for--yeah, I know, me and every other LOST watcher out there LOL!

I wonder what Charlie will do with the news that he's going to die someway, somehow?

Hopefully Kate n Sawyer will get back to the camp, I'm missing other 'regulars'!!

~~

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
So how about 2/21's LOST episode?!?

I was glad to see Jack after not seeing him in the last show. I'm EXTREMELY curious to see this 'home' they're headed for--yeah, I know, me and every other LOST watcher out there LOL!

I wonder what Charlie will do with the news that he's going to die someway, somehow?

Hopefully Kate n Sawyer will get back to the camp, I'm missing other 'regulars'!!

~~
They showed it briefly last year. It's like a bedroom community.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts