Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what about it, LOST fans?!?

I was glad for them to focus on Locke for a bit--I really wondered how he got to be chair-bound in the first place.

That magic-box deal *shakin' head* is so bizarre!

The previews alluded to a death coming up.....I'm SO curious!!

What on earth is next?!?

~~

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I loved it! I was shocked at the end. I was so curious about what put Locke in a wheelchair. Finally! A question answered! I'm puzzled by the box too. How in the world did they get his dad??????? I love that show so much. :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
I love the focus on John but I wanted more Rosseau/Alex interaction.

Isn't John's father the real Sawyer as well? If so, how's that gonna play with out James Ford?

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am so into Lost. So far I predicted that the Jack and Claire were half brother and sister based on a scene I saw a season or two back. My fiance didn't believe me then, and it was revealed this season. I guessed earlier in this last episode that John's father was in that box that Ben was talking about (just didn't know why or how he was on the island). When it showed him inside the box we were like how in the heck can he be there! I never thought that John's father might be the real Sawyer, but it makes perfect sense! As much as anything ever makes sense on Lost. I love the sense of symbolism and human connection in each episode!

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I've enjoyed the past 2 episodes. I wish that the Russian guy (Mikhail) had lasted longer, he was interesting. That last episode (Wed) had really good dialogue between Locke & Ben/Henry, I thought.

I think Locke's "dad" is the real Sawyer, too. And I hope "our" Sawyer (James Ford) kills him!

I feel so bad for Jack & Juliet. It seems like Mr. Friendly is on their side, which I think is interesting. And I'd love to see more Rousseau & Alex.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I kept expecting Locke's wheelchair story to be something else, so when I saw what it was, well I was surprised.

I'm "Lost". lol I keep thinking it's starting to make a little sense and then it doesn't make any sense again. lol

I'm hooked though.

·
Registered
473 Posts
My absolute fave show -- dh and I watch it faithfully every time. Even on vacation in Key West!

I was SOOO glad to find out the story with John's wheelchair though I would have never imagined! I knew it had something to do with his father...kidney transplant gone wrong?? This show is soo unpredictable and I love all the hidden clues they give you. So ingenius but I do get so "LOST" at times too!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sorry for joining this thread so late but I just got to see the show Monday. I had an emergency that night & couldn't finish watching it. A friend did tape it, tho. When John's dad stated that he was a con man & not a murderer, the first thing that popped into my head was, is he Sawyer's dad, too? Now that would be a twist, wouldn't it? Two sets of siblings on the island that don't know about each other.

Eight stories down: I was just blown away & how did he survive falling that far? I just knew a car accident had taken him down & not his dad. What I don't get it that John has done so much for this guy & still the guy keeps screwing him every chance he can get. And John just keeps taking it, over & over. What's up with that? Anybody have any theories on why John seems so weak when his dad is around?

Magic box: now that was interesting. I had no clue as to what was in the box. I certainly didn't expect his dad to be sitting there. And how do The Ohters know so much about our castaways? This one has me really puzzled.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I re watched the show last night and noticed something new. Right after John busts into to Ben's room and Mr. Friendly comes in, Ben asks him to "bring in the man from Tallahassee" who must be John's dad. I don't think the box is "magic" I just think John's dad was on the island already. Perhaps he conned Ben to get there? Just a theory.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I can't wait until more of that story is revealed about John and his sperm donor dad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts