Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just afraid I won't be able to find them when I want them. If I print them off I'll lose them. Are you putting them in the community cookbook as well? I'm thinking we publish a bound cookbook for a fund raiser. I haven't lost any books lately.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
that's sounds like a neat idea. in the meantime, have you ever tried printing them off then sticking them in a 3 ring binder? that's what i do with all the recipes i print off the web.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Nice ideas !

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
You can print them right onto index cards and put them in a recipe file box.

If you have MS Word its easy! I've been collecting and printing recipes for my new box... I lost mine that I had for years in the move. :(

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have, or have room for a recipe box, but I do have an empty binder! Thanks Pita!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I think Sara moved some of them to the community cookbook. Not sure though since I've not checked to see. One way I do it is I use document protectors in a 3 ring binder, that way they don't get dirty when I use them in the kitchen. You could always download cookbook wizzard, it is free for 30 days, then it's like 17 bucks to own it forever!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts