Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncle got married recently, so I made him a card. I had seen the flowers in a package of four at a craft store, and thought to myself "i can do that", so i sat with my wire and needle nose pliers and figured the wire flowers out for myself. :D

http://www.frugalvillage.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=312

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I made it today, it'll be in the mail first thing in the morning. :D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. i sure hope they like it. I know my uncle will. He's kept all the things i have made him. (Gotta love uncles like that!) But i have never met his new wife. I hear she is great and everyone loves her. I can't wait to meet her. :) I don't know if she is crafty or if she likes any of this kind of stuff. I hope she likes the card :)

I also had some pressed rose petals in a color very close to the peach-ish pink-y color on the card, so I put some inside the card. I carefully tied a ribbon around the card to keep it closed when they take it out of the envelpoe. The hope is that when they take off the ribbon, the rose petals will flutter out of the card. :)

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
How pretty! I love it, and bet they will too! How thoughtful to inclue the real rose petals:angel:

·
27,948 Posts
:clap:That is just beautiful Melissa!What a keepsake to treasure!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts