Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not very happy. I spoke with my aunt's special educator, this morning and he said that our case is not considered urgent! And he doesn't phone me to tell me, that it will be longer to have her placed in a foster home!

Can you beleive this?!

Well, I told him I had written a letter to put more pressure, explaining our family situation with the children and that I can no longer keep her after June 30th, 2003. He said it was a very good idea and that they will probably meet sometime next week to discuss her case.

Well, I am mailing 7 letters; to everyone concerned and all the higer authorities. I will also be going to the top of government where they actually give the money and resourses for handicapped people.

I don't know how it is in the states or in Ontario or Manitoba, but here the social and health system stinks, here in Quebec! They are cutting everywhere! What do expect us to do! ....so much for support for families in difficulties...and then they wonder why there are so many problems in this world...

sheesh....:mad:

Thanks for listening to me vent...

..and please pray that things go quickly for us. I'm so tired and can't keep her anymore. But *they* don't *understand*...

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Oh, Lucie, I hope your letters get to these people and that they take it to heart. My prayers are with you!! Big {{{HUGS}}} You have done such a wonderful job with your aunt but you know your limits. I hope they find a place for her by June 30!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Lucie, God will see you through this, remember that. I will keep you in prayer and aske that your letters make an impact on the right persons.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh Lucie :hugz:,
I'll be praying that those letters touch the hearts of those you send them to and something will be done for your family. You need some relief and I'm praying they will see that!
:angel:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank-you Heather, Robin and Debbie. Do you know your words of encouragement touch me very much? I hope you're right, Robin...I need God, now, more than ever.:cry: I feel so alone with these problems and the ones with my ds...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Did you mean foster care or elder care?

If she's under 18, I may be able to help (I'm a foster Mom).

If she's over 18, I can pray that God brings you comfort, strenght and patience!!

Tonya

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope your letters get to the right people.......
{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

·
27,948 Posts
:fpunch: You go get 'em Lucie! I'm so sorry you have to work so hard to get some relief. I'm glad you wrote those letters as I don't think most people fight as hard as you are now. This will definately draw attention to your plight and should surely get you the help you need.

I'll be rooting for you Lucie! Keep looking for that light.:heartsm:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank-you Tonya, for your offer to help. You are so kind! She is 54 years old. I appreciate your prayers.:heartsm:

Thank-you my dear Darlene. :hugz: You make me smile when I read you! Thanks so much for your encouragement! You always have a kind word for me...:heartsm:

Thank-you Lori!:heartsm: You are always there to encourage me! :hugz:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts