Anyone from Maine??

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
As you can see in my name i am from maine. I am also in southern maine

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Me, i'm from Bangor area...although I am somehow stuck out in the rocky mountains of CO.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW - Cool. I'm near Farmington (also near Sugarloaf - Carabasset Valley).

At least there are a few of us here.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
You know what's funny? The friends I have made out here...alot of them are from Maine. There's another person with my same first name I met from the Bangor area. there's a lady I met through a craigslist transaction from Portland. My long time friend and schoolmate is from Maine, someplace with vernon in the name i think. The neighbor across the street is from Agusta i think she said. And another friend is from Ft Kent. ANd there are several Maine license plates all over town.

·
Registered
342 Posts
MIdCoast Maine here

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

I am from the foothills of western maine. the fall colors are beautifull now but I think they are fading fast.:grnwave:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Fall is so pretty in Maine.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hi all, I am in Dixfield Maine . About 30 mins from you Donna:)
I love Maine.. I went home to Louisiana this past summer and could not wait to come back to Maine.. It is so pretty here...

·
Registered
579 Posts
I am in the Greater Portland area too! Beautiful weather this past week!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yea really nice weather this week end even in South Bristol which seems to be 10degrees cooler the every where else. But the leaves are definitly leaveing as I raked 3 juge bags full out of my tiny front yard. Boo hoo hoo they were soo pretty. Luckly up by my Dad's they have had their first frost but all the trees still have the pretty leaves on them.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Frost is coming too soon for me. I moved from Florida to Maine. This will be my 3rd Winter. Still getting used to SNOW. LOL FL only had RAIN.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The weather this weekend was wonderful! I took my kids apple picking this afternoon and you could see the mountains and the fall colors in the background it was just heaven! God I love living in Maine but I think I will have to start the woodstove soon it sure is getting cold in the evening now!:smirk:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
sigh...i miss maine!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Live In Garland Maine, 30 Miles From Bangor.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts