Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all that has been going on around here, housework has been neglected. There is stuff everywhere that shouldn't be. I need a total organizational overhaul. It's funny how just falling out of the cleaning routine for even just one week can totally throw your house out of whack! This week, along with focusing on finding a new home for Ben, I have got to get this house back in order. Has anyone else sorta let things slide and needs to do a major overhaul, too? Or, is it just me letting things get out of control over here?

·
27,948 Posts
:wave: Outa control over here, Amy! Sounds like we'll be busy today.:toothy:

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I'm not sure I was ever IN control, but ds's events did affect the plan. I at least got my coupons sorted yesterday, and the kitchen is clean.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Gabe is home for an extra day and so is Zachary. This place is and will be upside down. I clean the kitchen~they mess the kitchen.
Right now, Zachary has the vacuum out and is supposed to be sucking up crumbs, but is trying to suck up his sister. ugh
I've got tons to do over here. I still have boxes to unpack. (we've been here over a month) I have the playroom that as I organize-it's being messed up at the same rate. Each room needs something done. I guess I should get started if I want to finish sometime before 2010.
Yup. I'm in need of a major overhaul.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
It's a never ending battle here !!!!:( Good luck ladies !

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I agree....seems like everyday is just a repeat cleaning of the last...lol...I am trying to do MAJOR cleaning here...I am doing some serious decluttering and ridding our house of tons of stuff...so far i've cleaned out all the kitchen cabinets, the two bathroom cabinets...and tons of boxes in the basement.... I can't wait to have all this done!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well it seems just as I get in order something happens again and I am out of order.Things have not been quite right since my accident......wow thats 5 months now!!Hubby ain't buyin it either!!!Well he can do the overhaul if he doesn't like it cause I just got set back a hundred miles with this knee surgery.My left knee no longer bends:ache: in time I suppose.......I HOPE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'm not sure I was in control before ds was born, and I definitely haven't been since his arrival. Wow, that was January, no wonder my house looks terrible!

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I was thinking yesterday that I need to take just one room, any room, and really clean it - floor to ceiling. But it did not happen. Now that it's growing season, I am much more likely to be doing something outside than inside. I just want one day to have all the towels, all the sheets, and all the clothes washed and put up before someone dirties them up again. I don't think its possible.....

pat

·
Registered
948 Posts
It IS possible, but only lasts for about 2 hours in my house! Luckily laundry is the one thing I can keep up on! lol;)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I am off from work today, so I am doing some major cleaning and organizing. Gee-you wouldn't believe this house before I started on it. Dh does do the housework when I am at work, but it just isn't the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts