Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,028 Posts
LOL, i love threadbanger

·
Registered
362 Posts
Great idea! Now if the idea of acually putting on a bikini wasn't totally abhorrent to me, I'd definitely use this!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
thats cute if i still had my hourglass figure a-hmm many ,many years ago!!! lol but thanks for sharing the link ill pass it on to freinds and cousins I know that will use this.

·
Registered
15 Posts
thanks for this! I'm not so great at sewing ... but finding a bikini that fits is SUCH a pain (has anyone else noticed that as the sizes get bigger, the triangles seem to hardly get bigger at all??) so I may well try this :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just thought l would share l know people have asked what to do with old t-shirts and this way you could use them out and make for gifts to for the younger ones l know l dont have a figure to be wearing one lol

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
I love it! I have problems finding a suit that fits well on top, too. So I'm thinking this might be an awesome way to solve that problem! If I have time this weekend, I'm going to go through DH's old T-shirts and see if I can't find something that will look cute! I'll post pics if I can get to it this weekend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts