Frugal Village Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would research Aflac, I did some digging and found that it isn't a very good company and basically is a scam. A lot of grunt work for very little money. I could be wrong but what I read turned me off.

I also did customer service from home. I worked for a company called Cloud 10 and I took T-mobile calls. I also worked for ACD Direct taking calls for 800-flowers. Found those jobs on workplacelikehome.com.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I do not think Aflac is a scam, I just think you have to put A LOT into it. Not something for a SAHM.

·
Registered
1 Posts
money maker

I have found a site that combines several of the survey sites mentioned here. Its pretty easy and if you shop online, order magazines, or play games you should check it out. I’m a stay at home mom, so its a cool way for me to earn a little extra for the holidays!

cashcrate.com

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I would research Aflac, I did some digging and found that it isn't a very good company and basically is a scam. A lot of grunt work for very little money. I could be wrong but what I read turned me off.

I also did customer service from home. I worked for a company called Cloud 10 and I took T-mobile calls. I also worked for ACD Direct taking calls for 800-flowers. Found those jobs on workplacelikehome.com.
I have never worked for Aflac but ave carried insurance thrugh hubby's work place from them for years, and have found them to be great- at least from the consumer's side!

·
Registered
1 Posts
stay at home mom

I'm a Noah's Ark party leader ...... Noah's Ark Animal Workshop Become a party leader its a billion dollar children's entertainment industry.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have never worked for Aflac but ave carried insurance thrugh hubby's work place from them for years, and have found them to be great- at least from the consumer's side!
Oh from the customer's side, I'm sure they are great :)

I was just saying that if you want to sell it, to google them extensively (try to find advice from those who have done it) because what I read is that they basically expect you to sell to all your friends and family and then they chew you up and spit you out, on to the next "agent"...

·
Registered
3 Posts
There are so many options for making money online.

write an ebook
sell on Etsy (that's what I do)
Blog
affiliate marketing (I do that too)
become in Independent Business Owner with a network marketing company

So many options!

Currently I sell on Etsy and promote Wake Up Now on the side. Depending on what you sell on Etsy, you can make as little as $100 a month to $10,000 a month. We have a full time income for our family through our Etsy shop, HomeStudio. With Wake Up Now, it's pretty easy to start out making $600 a month.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't work due to disability, and I've had good luck with Swagbucks and another similar site. It took me a while to figure out to work it the best way, but I have managed to earn over 2K from Swagbucks alone.

Luckily, we don't need the extra income for expenses - it is what I use for gifts and 'treats'. Amazon GCs from earning sites have gotten us a Roomba (robotic vacuum with a HEPA filter - great for my asthma and allergies), a new Xbox one, two Kindle Fires (one for my step-daughter and one for my Mom as a Christmas present), camping equipment, small kitchen appliances, and a TON of other little stuff here and there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been working from home for the past 13 almost 14 years. I love what I do. I work around my kids and I'm able to attend all their events along with bringing an extra income into my home. Love it!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm on this site. There is good and bad with it. you have to know what is profitable and what is a waste of time. Really good are the arrowheads you can earn in multiple different ways for Amazon gift codes. Do not do surveys tho. It takes 10 completed surveys to get one to credit. When you contact support, they will list a million and one reasons why you don't get credit. This is weird and I haven't found this issue on any other survey sites. Offers can be somewhat profitable. Its helpful to use different emails and change location.

·
Banned
0 Posts
It seems that this forum does not have a lot of active members. I do have plenty of methods to make money from home. Some have start up costs and some don't.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts