Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DS8 is kind of tough, but I've done well finding little gently-used or even new toys for DS5's basket for this year. She's got a little nail polish kit, cheap jewelry, that kind of thing. I've only found a 'fob' type thing with a built in compass for DS8 so far, but he'll love it. I'm ticking along, bit by bit...hoping to not buy anything but candy this year. Those little 'fillers' add up fast! I have a few more months to get it all together. How are you coming along?

Reactions: mauimagic

·
Registered
51 Posts
I haven't even started yet. I really need to get moving. I always ended up doing Easter last minute! You've inspired me to not put everything together on Good Friday like last year.

Reactions: mauimagic

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I botched it today. I thought I had them well-hidden in my bag when I walked in the door from working the free center this morning, but Lil Miss still spied a cheapy jewelry package for her and a lego car kit (happy meal type) for her brother. So those got doled out already...still, plenty of time to go. I need to start watching for candy deals and if I find any, keep my chocolate-loving fingers out of them!

Reactions: sanddollarmama

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
all I have for 11 yr old dd is some duct tape w/ patterns that I found on clearance on an endcap at target - I got the last three. but she loves the stuff!!!

not getting her a lot as we are going on a abeach vacation for easter for one week!

dss will get some gas cards so he is easy peasy

·
19,119 Posts
Not doing Easter baskets, but still love to see what others put in theirs

·
Registered
51 Posts
I haven't even started yet. I really need to get moving. I always ended up doing Easter last minute! You've inspired me to not put everything together on Good Friday like last year.
Still haven't started...lol but I WILL!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts