Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! My place is really sprucing up. I have been taking the whole house apart and then putting it back together. I love doing this. I change how furnishings and my "stuff" is arranged on tables. I have been very good and tossing a few things out. I need to thin out in here. My dh has been busy putting up some folding doors in between the livingroom and (soon to be old) room of dd. I have scrubbed, dusted, rearranged and shined until I am just dead tired every night so far this week.

I dont know how to say no!!! The teacher I used to work with at my old school needs help. Yes, she does pay me side money to help her catch up on thing, well she called tonight and asked me to come after work and help her put the scrap books for her kindergarten class together(Melissa, I wish you could come). Of course I said yes, not so much because I need the $$$, but because she needs the help.

I cant wait til this party day is here and all of this labor intensive stuff is done. I am having fun doing it tho!! It is truly a labor of love.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I need to get going on this house cleaning and getting rearranging to get rid of stuff here soon, I should follow your lead! I get going and have to stop, get going again and have to stop again.

Sounds like fun working on a teacher's scrapbook for her kindergarden class!!! I bet there are lots of memories from the whole year in her book! I bet that you two have a great time putting it together!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The book consists of little things that the students have made and a monthly picture. Each child will have a kindergarten memory book to take home on the last day.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
O my Gosh!!! What a great idea! i bet the Moms are gonna love those as much as the kids do! And a fun year in review for teacher as well. what a wonderful memory to have for all invloved!:)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You go girl !!!!!!!!!
Would you come help with mine ????????? Please !!!!!!!!
Pretty Please !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Robin,
I wish you lived near me. I hire you to whip me and my home into shape! :toothy: I need to deep clean and toss out so badly!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I should follow your lead as well.I got really lazy while pg and now I'm to tired to do anything LOL!

That scrapbook sounds so neat! The mothers will love that!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts