Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!! Its cleaning day here
Our brand new Trane Ac unit is not working correctly so the repairman are coming to fix.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!
Enjoy your day!!!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Today is gray and gloomy here. It's suppose to rain.:( I need to do laundry from the trip
wipe down Kitchen
work on sewing curtains

That's about all on my agenda for today

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
working on laundry and cleaning. need to do some vacuuming but both rooms that need it have ds's legos all over the floor. need to wait till he gets home from school so HE can pick them up. it's nice out so after lunch, dd and i will go outside. she'll ride her bike in the driveway and i'll read.

i love the picture in your sig carolyn. i would love to have a house with a backyard like that. all the beautiful plants around the edges like that. and such lovely blankets and quilts hanging on the line.

edited to fix some horrible typos.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I left for work wuth good intentions, but ds #2 threw up in class so I had to go get him. I will just spend the extra time studying for tests. Then go to classes. I would stay home from that but I have 2 papers due, they are ready, so I have to go and turn them in.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
it's Marvelous Monday here!!!! The sun is shining and I've been up since 5:30 a.m. enjoying the day! We have laundry hanging out on the line, I've got the mail and cashed a check, did some tough math problems with my oldest son, did my devotions, called a friend, shared some of the many Walla Walla Sweet Onions starts I got this weekend and am now relaxing on the computer for a few minutes. My boys have Youth Group tonight so I am planning on enjoying some quiet and alone time with DH later this evening. I think the boys and I may play a rousing game (if that is possible) of croquet on the front lawn today! LOL!

·
Registered
849 Posts
It's pooring down rain here & I have a lot of cleaning to get done because I have company coming over this week.
I finally got my "new" computer working & found most of my sites.
got a load of laundry done yesterday
getting the rest of laundry done today
studied
took my meds
still need to clean kitchen
wash & put dishes away
clean bathroom
change bed
put more stockpile items in cabinet {if there's room lol)

·
Registered
205 Posts
It's "catch-up" Monday around here for me. We went out of town for 1 day & I feel like everything is upside down!

Spent the morning cleaning house. Still need to pay bills, do some filing, paperwork etc. More laundry.

Dinner is pork chops/cream of mushroom soup in crockpot so that's taken care of!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
I've been doing laundry and hanging them out to dry on the line. Walked on the treadmill. Plan on cleaning the upstairs; dust, vacuum, clean sheets on bed, scrub the bathrooms. Also need to clean out the g.pig's cage. Supper is thawing out in the fridge.(Salsa chicken from OAMC session). I'd better get going!:)

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I hope everyone had a good Easter!Mine wasn't all that great.The inlaws ya know!Anywho the house was a wreck (dh was home for 3 days)and I spent all morning cleaning,doing laundry etc.Decided to clean out ours and bubbas closet.Now that's left is a second load of dishes and organize my coupons.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am doing some laundry and just a very little cleaning, I am mainly taking the day easy.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Today was a work day. I made myself a to do list for the rest of the week. Did some laundry-I can't seem to get it caught up :sigh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts