1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning!!
Its another pretty day here.
Just have a grocery shop later today.
Going to swifter and vacumm and basic straighten up.
Dinner is pork chop surprise if hubby says he doesnt want to go to Cinco De Mayo tonight!!!
Hope everyone has a fabulous spring day!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
today i am at work 8-5 struggling, and i do mean struggling. no sense in me telling what else i will be doing today because when i do get home i will probably do NOTHING :lol:
probably collapse on the bed and that will be it....

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
It's raining here. I can't wait for another pretty Spring day. Rain makes me feel lazy. lol

I've have to work today, so I am just going to do a little straightening up. Dh will do the major housework (the good thing about him being laid off ;) ).

Hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good morning ladies, it's a nice day here. I have been working on getting presents wrapped for upcoming birthdays..... I'm done all the way up to dd in mid June. DD is done, ds is done, niece is done, Robin done, Mother's day done, graduation done...... Feels good ! I have been organizing and cleaning so I'll go while I still have some steam. Have a great day !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Manic Maniac Monday here with really bad weather.......

Manic Maniac Monday here with really bad weather.......
I am busy with household work inside our home due to the bad weather outside.
For Lunch today we will be having Mexican.
For Dinner we may be having Pizza .
I have to fold the clean clothes today
I have to put up the clean clothes in there proper places.
I have to make up the beds.
I have to dust.
I have to clean out the vacuum cleaner today.
I have to sweep.
I have to mop.
I have to clean and organize the Kitchen and laundry room.
I have to declutter.
I have to wash clothes.
I have to vacuum.
I hope everyone has a great day today. :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
got everybody up and dressed today. this is the last sunny day of the week unless the weatherman changes his mind. i have laundry drying outside and i'll have ds empty the dishwasher when he gets home. he gets paid for it if he does it and earns snack money that way.
went for a walk this morning and got bills in the mail.
then i ever so brilliantly walked into an extra pc powersupply that we are using as a doorstop and i think i broke one of my little toes. i at least brusied it really well. hurts like a dickens so i'll go easy on that. probably take dd and the dog outside to play later and let them run around while i sit in the hammock. at least with it suppsed to rain most of this week the weather would keep me from my morning walk anyway and not just this silly toe.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Today is a good day to get a few things done since it looks like rain again.
I need to do some things I never got to the other day since we had such a busy week.
change sheets
wash & dry a couple loads of laundry
clean kitchen
wash & put dishes away
cook hamburger I took out of freezer
clean bathroom
fold & put away bath towels
take recycling to curb
take garbage out
do some research

1 - 8 of 8 Posts