Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! Well, the sun finally decided to come out, but it's going to be near 90 degrees today. This is the latest EVER that we've had 90 degrees. Usually we have a few days in May that hot. It's nearly July!

Today is a work day for me. Just need to tidy up and drop the kiddos off at my moms. Maybe DD1 will get out of her 6 month long funk. She's driving us crazy. She is a 14 year old know it all.

We moved the baby into their room this weekend. Now the 3 girls are in 1 room :ugh:. DH has started preparing part of the basement to make a rec room for the older girls so they can have some space away from Courtney. He is home with a headache today, so maybe when he feels better, he can work on our little project.

Have a wonderful :sun: day. Stay cool!!

·
27,948 Posts
Goodmorning! Hot one here today and the rest of the weektoo. I don't like temps above the 70's unless I am at the beach,lol. So I'll just have to suffer with 80-90º.

Danielle, those teen years are a doozy. Glad your Dh is setting up a little getaway for the girls, they will like that.

Today the kids and I have to go out shopping. Dd got a bolt stuck in her tire and I hope it's repairable. So that's one thing on the list. She also needs closed toed no heal shoes for graduation. Safty rules~ would they like to pay for shoes she hates & will only wear once? And while we are out Ds wants a hair cut. He also wants to do the drivng and his sister fears for her life.:loop:

I have to get my house and yard ready for company this weekend as Dd will be graduating. Figures the temps will be in the upper 80's and low 90's with humidity. I am so hoping for a cool day on Saturday. The graduation is in the non airconditioned HS. Gym & will be packed to the gills for at least 3 hrs. So everyone think cool Saturday for my little corner of the world.

Have a good day friends!:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good Morning, Today is my ONLY day off this week YUCK!!!
Anyway, today I have my plate full.

Laundry (going)
Clean Kitchen (done)
Swish & Swipe bathrooms
Vaccum
Mop
Grocery Shopping
DS needs new shoes so we will be headed to the mall later this afternoon and then on to his Akido class.
Check on new heads for his drums
Plant a few new flowers, weed beds.
Gather some recipes for Michelle & Others

Please pray that I can get it all done today! LMAO

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Goodmorning everyone!:grouphug:

I hope you all doing great this morning!

Today will be a very hot day! Luckily we air-conditioning!
My home is a mess!:eek: Dh and I will be doing major cleaning and picking up today! and laundry...

This evening we might go to the local festivities for *La Saint-Jean Batiste* We celebrate this every 24th of june, but the festivities are usually the evening before. There will be different musicians, air-balloon strucures for the kids to jump on, and fire works at 10h00 pm tonight. And it's all free!:D

Well, that's it for me, today...

Have a great day everyone!:grwave:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good morning. It is suppose to be 97 here today. Thank goodness for central air.

Today I need to:
*Finish up laundry
*Albertson's trip
*Make some copies
*Run to the bank
*Clean bathrooms
*Finish clipping/filing coupons

Hope you all have a great day!:D

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
G'mornin' Villagers! :sun:

Looks like a hot one here too today.
Darlene, I'll be thinking of you this weekend. We did the sweltering graduation ceremonies in Texas 3 times! OMG! One time I thought for sure I'd die of suffocation. It was 103 outside, we were packed into a gym with no ventilation to speak of with about 25,000 of our dearest friends. UGH! It was horrible. Dh & I joked about buying a truckload of those small, handheld, battery operated fans and giving them away at the doors. THEN charging $10 for the batteries to run em ;) :lol:

Today I've got lots to do:
Clean laundry room
Do laundry
Clean kitchen and fridge
Swipe the bathrooms
Vac
Clean the doors (storm doors)
Payroll, deposits, paperwork, clear off desk

I hope everyone has a great day!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Good morning all. Sorry I haven't really been posting in a while between trying to have a nervous breakdown, LOL, and keeping busy plus being 4 1/2 months pregnant it seems as if I never have any time.

On my list for today

Laundry
Bank Run
Clean out Fridge
Vacuuming
Dusting
and major organization and decluttering.

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning!!
Leaving soon for a full day of shops and coupon hunting!!
Have to go to Albertsons to get my triples :)
Dinner is jerk chicken and yellow rice YUMMM
Hope you all keep cool, its gonna be a hot one:sun:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Today is a work day for me - here from 7-5, so not a lot will get done at home. But, I need to:

-Store strawberry jam made yesterday
-Finish cleaning bathroom (shower/tub)
-Dust/vacuum living room
-Get info. together for court date tomorrow (child support modification hearing)

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Good Morning!!!!!!!:D You ladies have alot done already and I'm still in my P.J.s!!!!!:morning: It is suppossed to get warm here too....I hope so, then maybe our pool will warm up(it was only75 degrees when dh checked it yesterday:snowman: ) Congrats to all with children graduating :grad:!!!!!.......My DD graduated back in 98, and it was sooooo hot and humid and we were all packed in the gym and to top it all off in the nose bleed section...her boyfriend almost fainted, I had to hold on to him, and poor DD was eight and a half months pregnant, so it was hard for her to walk up to get her diploma!!!!.....anyway, I only have a few errands to run today the I need to clean up around here:toothy: ....Hope you all have a great Monday!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I've been up for a while....
Showered and Dressed
Swish and swipe bathroom
Did dishes and cleaned kitchen
Load laundry washed and hung to dry
Made Iced Tea
Kill'n Time Till go to see house...Is it 1:30 pm already???
LOL

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good morning ladies ! I don't have too much planned for today, work on a few crafts and find something nice to make for dinner... It's hot here too .......... I hope you all have a great day !!!!!:D

·
Registered
849 Posts
This is going to be a BUSY week for me. I have to get this house in order before Thurday:eyerolling: I have put this off because the weather here hasn't been that nice & I've been hurting a lot:toothy:
I need to clean the bathroom
clean bedroom/office
file bunch of coupons
fold load of towels
put clothes away
get everything together for this weekend
clean oven
wipe down the inside of the fridge
clean under kitchen sink

1 - 13 of 13 Posts