Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning! Today is another work day for me :ugh: This is getting old, quick! At least I'll have a nice paycheck to take camping with me :)

Tonight DD has band practice, but other than that there is nothing going on here.

It's very HUMID! YUCK!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Morning all!Its very humid here too.I wish it would cool off soon.today I have to run a few errands but not too many cause i'm putting most of them off till thurs or friday cause its tax free weekend here.today Lauren has to get her allergy shots and i need to cash dh side job checks and maybe a trip to eckards for milk.

also have to :
Make beds
dishes
cut and file coupons for last 3 weeks
make out grocery lists
help dd with reading
work with ds with shapes
make dinner

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Good morning all. Going to be 99 here today. UGH!! I am tired of all this heat.

I have to take Dakota to the dentist this morning. We are getting ready to leave as I type.:)

Not much else to do today. Just general clean-up and clip and file coupons.

Hope you all have a great day!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Well i am at work, of course --and i am SORE :weeping: I do mean SORE :weeping: :lol:

I worked in the yard for several hours yesterday, and the backs of my legs and my right arm are so sore... Ok, guess I am said that enough...

Today after work I have to:
Play with puppy
More yardwork
Relax
Sort coupons
Supper /Dishes
Laundry

Hope everyone has a great manic monday.... :D :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hi everyone!

I drove Francois for his final exam of his 3 weeks in summer school for french...I'll be thinking very much about him....so he passes.:heartsm:

I then stopped at the grocery store to buy some meat on special, to make a vegtable stew for supper. It was .99 cents/lbs. I also bought some lean pork meat for .99 cents/lbs...I will making meatballs (*Ragout de boullettes*)

Pierre is gone to his physiotherapy for his ankle and I'm with the 3 younger boys.

I cut Patrick's hair, also...he looks so cute!:D

For the rest of day I plan on making some order in my coupons, and work on the *Toss it challenge*---I need to declutter my home a little more....Sunday it's my parents' 40th wedding anniversary and it's going to be in my home--So I need to make space for my family that will be coming over for the day.

Well, that's my day...

Wishing you all a great day!:sun:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Morning.

Meeting some friends and their kids for lunch. Then I go to the doctor at 3:15pm for my week 38 appt.

I need to finish washing the sheets and then wash towels/rugs today.

Not much else--have a great day!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
We had a fun morning--went to pick up a new kitty that will hopefull be a partof our family! Things are going well so far--he's cautious, but checking things out. I have swept and mopped and supervised DS#2 in his "school project" (out of his summer workbook) of making French Fries from scratch! Took th eboys to school for lunch and picked up my Allegra at Walgreens. Now, I am going to fix MY lunch and fold laundry. Gypsy and I have our advanced obedience class tongiht

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I had a busy morning, I worked out and even got to go to the pool to swim laps since Carl went to work later in the day.

I rushed to the mall to make an exchange and got some gas. But I'll still have to make another exchange later today with carl and I am really way too excited about that! :D I like when he helps me pick out things.

Now I've got to:
Clean house
{Dishes, pickup floor, vacuum, bathroom sink/toilet, put away clothes}

I should also marinate some chicken for dinner, put away coupons and then spend the rest of the day playing with ayla, reading to her and all that.
Oh! And I need to do another workout and go through the monday sales fliers that will come.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Manic Monday
Today just General Housecleaning was Done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts