1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
starts monday here too. thanks for the heads up

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
thanks for posting this. It airs Monday here. :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
may 5th here! looks like fun to watch...did you see frontier house? I liked that alot. and 1940' (i think) house? i liked that too, but cannot remember year.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am 59% sob and based on my fathers job I would be a box maker, which is high middle on the scale.

According to my mothers job I would be a socalite.

According to my job, and it is the same for DH's job, my son would be a boilermaker, and the girls would be boxmakers.

·
Registered
312 Posts
It starts tomorrow night, here. I'm looking forward to it, but don't know how I'm supposed to tape it and CSI:Miami for DH at the same time. OH, well...

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I'm only 43% snob....is there hope for me??? LOLOL

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well I must admit I hadn't even heard of this show. But i took the quiz.....I am 52% snob thats my hubbys fault:D He made me spoiled ya know.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I took the quiz as well, and I am only 41% snob. I guess that isn't too bad.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
I took the quiz and came out 48% snob. So I quess as always I am neither here or there.
Jeanna

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
OMG!!!! I'm 54% snob!:D I blame it all on my mother's side of the family!!!! Quite of few of them were the movers and shakers in high society during President Lincoln's presidency. I had to laugh when I realized that on my Dad's side of the family, they were redoing some of the furniture in the White House during the same time that my Mom's side of family was serving as a senator and the Govenor of Maine. I guess we had our own version of the Upstairs, Downstairs battle going on! LOL!

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
thank you I will have to check out the Manor House website to see what time and what date it aires here .
Update I took the snob test and I was 41 % I am with the working class

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.