Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm about to start this program called "book in a month" and I'm really excited about it. It's a book I found a barnes & noble and it's sort of a workbook really. It's written by a writing professor and it oulines the process of writing your manuscript in 30 days. It has every day planned out for you to get the manuscript written. One of the really great things about it is that it walks you through some questions regarding your image of yourself as a writer and any resistance you have to writing. It brings up any fears you feel about writing and helps build up your writer's self esteem. I'm feeling really hopeful about this plan. But, I'm a person who needs a plan. :)

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
What's the title?? I wrote my last book (on paper) in a couple weeks - it had been running around in my head for about a year, first!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
I have two friends who are doing this exact thing, I believe from this exact book! They are very excited about it, as they had the books in their heads and have just been needing someone else to tell them how to go about getting it all on paper.

Keep us updated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts