Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come trouble never balances itself but seems to come all at the same time?

Sometimes our house seems so dramatic that I'm sorry to say it stops even 'touching' me ~ It seems to become 'normal' :confused:

Anyway this week (well in the last two days really) The thought of my Son being an addict plauged me.

DS # 2 (age 10) is being statemented at school ~ we've waited along time for this ~ I believe he has OCD and is not 'just a problem' and next year he moves to secondary school which he won't be able to cope with unless I can find him help first.

Yesterday DS # 1 (17) failed his driving test on a minor fault and was upset and then came home to find his pet rat (who he adores and is well trained) had cancer and was suffering badly. We couldn't find an emergency vet anywhere and he ended up putting it out of it's misery himself ~ which nearly distroyed him. :(

Then at 1am DD (16) was taken back into hospital with numbness in her left side (stroke affected side) The hospital now believes she could have a 'kink' in the tubes to her heart and are sending her for a heart scan. If this proves to be the case she will have to have heart surgery. And even worse (I think?) if it isn't that she will continue to have these 'minor' incidences (like constant mini strokes) and they will have no idea why, as they have exhausted most of their possibilities. This obviously will one day be fatal ~ which is what we have been living with for the last 5 years!

PLEASE PLEASE find some time to lift up some prayers for us before I go completly mad.

Your love and support is really needed and very much appreciated.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Bev, :hugz: to you and your family! you'll be in my heart and in our prayers

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Bev, I will be praying for you and for your family.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Bev,
Praying for comfort, strength and healing for you family. Please know that I love you and will continue to lift you up in prayer.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Bev, you do have a lot to deal with. I'm lifting you and your family in prayer, right now. :hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Bev, I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.:hugz: I hope things calm down at home and mostly, that your dd's health does not deteriorate more. (((((((hugs))))))Bev. Keep your courage. :hugz: :hugz:

·
27,948 Posts
Thinking of you and your family Bev. Wishing you the strength to get though whatever comes your way.:heartsm:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Praying for you and your family.... :hugz:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Bev,you and your family will be in my prayers and thoughts.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Bev, I will be keeping your family in my prayers.

:hugz:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Bev, you have had so much more than your share, we are always here for you ! You and your family will be in our prayers !!!!!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you SO much for all your messages ~ Your love and thoughts really do help so much to comfort and I truly value your friendship. :hugz:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Bev, you and your family are in my thoughts. Please know we are here for you. :hugz:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts