Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, maybe I am getting lazy... but is there a site to basically 'draw' out the quilt and figure out what you want? The quilts I have made in the past have been scrap pieced, not in a design, but I want this one to look some what nice...

Baby Quilt... using fat quarters (fabric follows the theme)

·
Registered
7,619 Posts
I don't know of a site that lets you design quilts -- someone else might -- but there are lots out there that have patterns to give you ideas. You can find them through a google search, of course. Try "quilt patterns" or "free quilt patterns." Probably others will have specific favorite sites. I surf around sometimes passing downtime at work, but don't have any that come to mind right now.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Quilterscache.com has thousands of block patterns. Another great site for scrappy quilts is www.quiltville.com. She has tons of free scrappy quilt patterns. She is also a long arm quilter. I spend lots of time there looking at all the pictures, etc.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Tervsforme--thanks!! Great site. I'll be spending more time checking out the patterns this weekend. All the cold wet weather is making the quilt bug hit again.:winter:

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/
has hundreds of sites that might interest you. havent been in quite awhile so really dont remember any that has a program for quilt tops. I use a cork board and pin my pieces to that to get the pattern that I want.
Barb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts