Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the sign up for the March coupon swap. Please note that each member who takes part must have a minimum of 25 posts. Also, if you don’t keep your commitment once you have signed up for the coupon swap, then you will not be allowed to take part in future swaps until your commitment has been met. We want the swaps to be fun for everyone involved and for everyone to send and receive her swap.

We will be swapping an envelope of coupons (at least 25 coupons). If you have rebate forms and would like to include a few with your swap, that would be fine. I know some people have a lot of forms and some people don't have any access to forms, so forms are optional.

Also, please don't include internet coupons that you have printed from your computer unless your swap partner specifically asks for them as a lot of stores will not accept internet coupons.

As for expiration dates, let's try to send coupons with expiration dates of 30 days out or later. For example, January swap coupons should have an expiration date at the end of February or later. (If you have a really good coupon that you know your partner could use right away with a shorter expiration date, that would be an exception.) But, for the majority of coupons, let's aim for the 30 days. That will give us plenty of time to be able to use the coupons once we receive them.

When you sign up, please include info, such as if you have stores that double or triple. Also, provide a short list of specific items you may be looking for and anything you may not be able to use, (such as no pet, no baby). This will give your swap partner some ideas of what to send you. Remember, as well, that there are no guarantees that you will receive items from your wishlist as your partner may not have any coupons from your list to send to you.

Please sign up to this thread if interested. I'll keep sign up open through Friday, March 16, 2007. Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I'm in!

Stores double up to 99 cents.

Always need:

Tidy Cats cats litter
Cat Food
Bisquick
Smucker's peanut butter
Frozen Vegetables
Bagged salads
Boca products
Morningstar Farms products
Amy's Kitchen
Dannon yogurt
Sour cream
Jimmy Dean breakfast skillets
Spaghetti sauce (any)
Pasta (any)
Canned tomato products (any)
Bridgeford frozen dough products (any)
Hellman's Mayonnaise
Northern TP
Natural Instincts Haircolor

No dogs or kids in household. No junkfood. No hairstyling products used.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I'm in & here is my list...

Pillsbury toaster strudel
Rice-A-Roni
Jif peanut butter
Honey maid graham crackers
crisco oil
pop tarts
Mrs. Dash seasoning
Equal
Lipton tea bags
Nestle coffee mate coffee creamer {powder}
Nestle hot cocoa {canister}
Kraft stove top stuffing
Kraft macaroni & cheese
Tylenol Arthritis
Centrum
Centrum silver
Snuggle {liquid only}
Dawn direct foam refills

None of my stores double unfortunately so I do perfer ?/1
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is the swap list.

FrugalWitch
sends to
GMA21
sends to
smk0817
sends to
FrugalWitch

Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I was just wondering how this swap works. I have seen it on here the last few months and was curious.. How many coupons do you have to send? what if you don't have any that person wants?
Lisette

1 - 10 of 10 Posts