Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A brand new month!! What a gift!! How much water are you going to drink in March?

I am keeping my goal the same at 100 oz daily - seems to be the right number for me!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
64oz because I'm a wimp. :)

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Palooka - if 64 oz. works for you - that's the way to go!! I'm sure you are drinking far more water than most!!

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Palooka - if 64 oz. works for you - that's the way to go!! I'm sure you are drinking far more water than most!!
Woo hoo!! I'm in for my standard 64 oz daily.
Yep, just thinking 64 was the cool number. Almost like get your kicks on route 66....then along comes....

Drop back to about 80..........100 was too much and 64 is too easy.
64 is too easy??? You live in a colder state then all of us that has posted. Something is wrong....

I'm counting wine in March. :)

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
64 isn't that easy for me, but I count water only. No tea, soda, coffee, etc. If it isn't clear and tasteless, it doesn't add to my total. :)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I'm in! 100 oz a day. :)

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Ok, I'm back. Surgery is behind me (though I have developed an odd "clicking" feeling the last few days, which I am suspecting in muscles tightening and "slipping" over the implant, I understand it calms down with time)

anyway....... I'm back in for 64 oz. I better go get started!!

:)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Monday - made my goal for the day. :)

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
64 is too easy??? You live in a colder state then all of us that has posted. Something is wrong....
So.......then------what's wrong????

I keep two 33.8 oz. bottles filled (1 Liter). One in computer room and one in LR.......drink them both and there is 66 right there. I was having no trouble doing that. Made myself drink 'some' everytime I entered the room.....until they were gone. But then I was struggling to hit 100.

Might be a colder state but the gas heat makes your skin so dry it just feels 'crawly'........it is sooooooo dry! We haven't been that cold this year......just at 12 inches of snow ----TOTAL! For the whole winter!

DC is the one that is IN THE ARCTIC!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ya know what? I'm gonna go for this, too, starting now. I'll go for 100 oz a day.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Finished 64oz. It's easier if I just start chugging when I get up. :)

Well after the morning coke. :ack:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I'm in again with my 72oz. which I did yesterday and today.

Cat

·
19,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm at 80 oz and need 20 more - no sweat!!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I had my 64 oz yesterday, and I am making my way through todays as well

1 - 20 of 172 Posts