Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our March swap sign up is officially open. This will be a spring swap, Celebrate Spring, this could include anything that reminds you of spring, such as a spring colored candle, seed packets, gardening tools like maybe garden gloves and a hand held spade or rake, anything that has to do with spring.

Each member that takes part must have 25 posts and have been a member of Frugal Village for at least 30 days. If you sign up to do a swap and you don't keep your commitment and have not sent me a pm to let me know, you will not be allowed to take part in any swaps until you've met your commitment. We want everyone to have fun and no one to not get their swap.

The sign up will remain open until March 8. I will assign who you will send your swap to on March 9. Your swaps need to be in the mail no later than March 17th. Please PM your partner when you mail your swap to let them know it is on it's way.

Have a great swap ladies and Happy Spring. :)

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Ohh,ohh me me!!! Laurie waves arm in air. Add me to the list. Can't wait have already started the box.

Laurie in Bradenton

·
27,948 Posts
Yeah Spring! Count me in.:flowers:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I'd like to sign up ,too! :)

--Michelle

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
The sign up will remain open until March 8. I will assign who you will send your swap to on February 9. Your swaps need to be in the mail no later than March 17th. Please PM your partner when you mail your swap to let them know it is on it's way. - Katybird
Is it just me or did I read that wrong? I think she meant March 9th she will be assigning partners! Yeehaw! Im in again!! :tay:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Please count me in, this sounds like a lot of fun :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Sign me up:cheergrl:

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
count me in!

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
Of course I'm in. You don't have to ask me twice ;)

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I am in. This is so much fun.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shorty you are right, I meant March 9 :D .

·
Registered
253 Posts
me too! me too!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I've been debating on this one because I was not sure if I could come up with a good idea. I admit I am still a bit stumped as to what I may include, but what the heck....Count me in.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts