Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning ladies!Its dark and gloomy here,but a good day anyways.Got up early this morning and walked on the treadmill for and hour and did my pilates video.I feel great.I've washed and hung 1load laundry,made beds,made jello,cleaned oven.I still have to make tea,organize coupons and make grocery lists.Have a great day!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have the house straightened and need to get meat from the freezer for dinner, have the day off and I have a list of little things to get done. Going couponing in a bit ...... Have a great day !!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
325 Posts
I have no idea what to do with myself, so I'm here. Amy left for school at 7, I fed Jason breakfast, got him dressed, then my husband (took the day off) and his parents ripped my baby from my arms, put him in the car and took him away from me! They told me to relax and have some quiet time and they'd be back at noon. Um... what is this "quiet time" that they speak of? I remember that I once knew a word "relax", but I don't remember what it is. It's a verb, I think...

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Working as usual until 2. The weather continues rain, rain, rain. Didn't get any yard work done this weekend and according to the weatherman it's not going to happen anytime soon. Kind of a quiet day and SO is the one picking up dd from school for a change. Happy Monday to you.

pat

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning!!
Not much planned today, we had a very busy weekend!!
Got the camper out front so guess I should start loading for the long weekend.
Going to get free stuf at the store today, so it will be frugal :)
Have a nice day everyone!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I'm still sick, with a hacking cough, then it dawned on me that I have nyquil cough medicine...it has made my coughing bearable at least :)

I have got ayla's breakfast made, braided her hair,changed her diaper, and am eating my breakfast..

Next I need to get Carl up, make his lunch, and get myself ready so I can go mail some coupons. After that's all done, I need to REALLY tackle the kitchen :(
Ok it's not that bad, just lot's of dishes to do.
I need to make sure Carl gets more quarters because I can't do laundry now...

I really should also list some shirts on ebay. Just at least to get a hang of how to do it again.

I'll open some windows and maybe take ayla to the pool or a just a walk depending on the weather. She'll get a lot of time in the bath, and I need to do a workout. I think I'll do Yoga today.

I need to make some enchilada's, defrost some ham, and make a grocery list for my shopping tomorrow. I hope I'll be well enough to shop though!

I guess I'll be taking it somewhat slow today, and don't plan on shopping at all.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Maniac Monday.

Maniac Monday.
Washing clothes
Washing Dishes
Vacuum
Dusting
Sweeping
Mopping
Decluttering
Taking out the garbage
Clean the Kitty Litter Box
Making the Beds.
Drying the clothes
Folding and Putting away the clean clothes
Putting up the clean dishes
Study
Work on Potty Training DD
Fix Lunch and Dinner
Do Daily Devotionals
(Read Bible, Pray, Write out Daily Bible Verses).
The Weather outside is really raining and dreary.
My family is all under the weather today.
Tonight is our Regular Family Night.
Relax with my family.
I hope Everyone has a Great Frugal Day today.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I have already gone to see dd #2 school play, caught up ebay e-mails, and shipped some stuff out. I still need to...
finish top to bloomer set i am making.
list 3 auctions ( I try to list 3 a day)
do some laundry
figure out what to do with the bedrooms in this house. The current situation is just not working. We have 1 bedroom downstairs and 3 upstairs.

·
Registered
849 Posts
It's finally a beautiful day here & warming up a bit so later this afternoon I'll get outside & water the outside plants I got the other day & plant some others that need it. I never was able to get out there & do anything because we had 2 severe storms & froze, & they call this SPRING? lol
Today I talked to my dad, he might have to have surgery so there goes his trip up here :(
I have to get the kitchen cleaned
clean the bathroom
bring plant inside
wash bathroom rugs
file more coupons
toss expired coupons
fold clothes & put them away
fold basket of towels
water indoor plants
wash & put dishes away

Have a nice day! :D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Nothing really exciting here except we finally have sunshine. I went to the grocery store while dh and ds3 mowed the lawn. Went and got some great deals on batteries at CVS. They have buy one blister pack get one free. Also on those packs was a coupon for free packs of batteries. I also had a coupon. (I forgot the other one at home.:mad: ) So I got a blister pack of 8 AAA, 8AA, a four pack of e2 AAA, and a four pack of e2AA and two Nemo flash lights for $4.99. I would have been $3.99 had I not forgotten my other coupon. Not too bad. Now I am gonna relax for the rest of the night because I don't have to go to any t-ball games tonight.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Hi all! I went and ate lunch with my aunt and cousin today. Lots of fun. I am also doing a load of laundry. I got an email from DH today! He is doing great! That is about all for me! Have a great day all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts