Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new month and a new beginning. With the warmer weather I am including gardening into my exercise routine and plan on an hour a day.

How about you? :)

Reactions: TheRootedNomad

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I am looking to get 180 minutes per week in. Sp that's about 900 minutes.

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Sticking with 4 to 6 days a week cardio. Mostly running or workout DVD's.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I'm in! My goal is to run every weekday, and also do the "Spring into shape" bootcamp from my fitness site which has you do a different toning video each day of the week, for 4 weeks.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I am back in this month. Easing my knee back into things so I'm going for a minimum of 30 minutes 5 days a week.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I should have about another 6 to 12 weeks to go before I hit some training goals and I scale back into a maintenance mode for a bit so I'm in for this month. I'm shooting for 1600 minutes for the month. I started circuits with the weights last month and am going to switch my routine up some but stick with the circuits. I'm also going to shoot for 4 days of normal aerobic excersize with the focus on jogging. Right now I'm still working on how long I can go before I have to walk as oppossed to how fast I'm going.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
10 minute kickboxing video today for the 28-day bootcamp challenge.

I also mixed cheesecake batter by hand. Does that count? :lol3:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I'll add some specific goals for the month too:
1200 minutes of cardio & toning exercise
Run 60 miles (~15 miles/week)

·
19,119 Posts
This month I'm in for 450 minutes for the month. Was having a no excuse day for pool exercising - until the rains came - out of the blue!! So now I need to come up with something to replace the pool.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
1st - 60 min. lower body weight circuits

60/1600

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only 30 minutes yesterday. Snow showers and cold all day. :(

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I'm in again, for an hour a day (Except on rest days.) I failed at keeping track in my signature, so I will just check in here daily, or every other day at least.

Yesterday I ran a 5K race, I count that as exercise. 42 minutes.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
30 minutes today. :)

·
Premium Member
3,524 Posts
I'm going to try for an hour three times per week. I got an hour in yesterday doing aqua aerobics. It was a great class but I'm going to be hurting today!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Yesterday 31 minute bike ride (4 miles) and 10 minute arm workout video with 3lb weights.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
60 minutes walking today. :)

1 - 20 of 129 Posts