Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up to join me in the May - Make Coffee At Home Challenge?

Last month I aimed to make coffee/tea at home and take it to work with me (instead of getting Tim Hortons) 12 times and we did!

This month my goal is 13 times. I'm a firm believer in baby steps. :chug:

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
I'm hoping to avoid purchasing it at all!

I work from home, but I have dd5 dance class once a week, that I get a coffee, when I pick up ds from cadets twice a week, I tend to stop and the weeks i bring dd to 4H, I like to stop...

So while it's not a special trip to get it, it's adding up! 3 to 4 times a week!!! Time to break the habit!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I'll join. I pretty much do this everyday as it is! I got into the habit last year, because I was going to school full time, and leaving the house early, and always stopping for coffee...at almost $2 a cup it added up very quickly...I always keep plenty of coffee, sugar, and creamer on hand at all times...if I run out of something...then comes the getting coffee out...ugg...so I'll aim for all 31 days of this month..I think I'll be able to do it!

·
19,119 Posts
I thought that I had coffee from home down pat, but I noticed that last month there were a few times when DH bought it in the AM. My goal for May is to make coffee at home every morning 31/31!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
friday we had made coffee at home.

i am getting better at brewing it too. at first it was always too strong...but i have found the right balance now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts