Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The May swap will be a Secret Swapper swap. The special requirement for this swap is that all participants must have successfully completed a past swap and be current on all swap obligations. The cost limit on this swap only will be increased to $20, after this swap we will return the $10 limit on swaps. To sign up for this swap, just copy and paste the questionnaire with your answers and your name and home address into a PM and send the PM to me. I will leave the sign up open until May 1. I will assign your partner by PM on May 2, all swaps should be mailed by May 17.

1. What is your favorite scent?

2. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?

3. What kind of music do you like?

4. What are your top three favorite colors? Any color you just can't stand?

5. What is your family situation? IE: married/SO, children, pets

6. What is your favorite holiday?

7. Is there anything that you collect?

8. Who is your favorite author?

9. What is your favorite season?

10. Are you allergic to anything?

11. Do you have a hobby or favorite craft?

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
May swappers, check your PM boxes. I have sent everyone that is participating a PM with your partner's information. Please remember that your swaps are due to be in the mail by May 17. Have fun everyone. :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am sorry Shorty, all the partners have already been assigned for the May swap.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Thanks Michelle68 I got my package full of goodies today and love it all!!:teddy2:

My package went out today to Washington, now is that street, city or State :curtain:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Lady V, I LOVED my swap! Everything is wonderful and fits me to a "T". I loved the "queen" theme. Now if only I could convince my household that I am to be treated as such. ;) Perhaps the red boa will convince them. :D

--Michelle

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
You are welcome Michelle... I wanted to put some fun and flair in your basket. I am glad you liked everything!!! I was afraid you would have seen the boa and thought I was off my rocker. :lol:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Woohoo!! I just got back from the post office!!!

Thank you Emily_Hope, I already have plans for the beautiful yarn! My DD said thank you for the cat project (It was her birthday on the 17th and I had to convince her that it was MY box :lol: )

I love purple, so you already know I liked everything you sent... everything will be used VERY soon... except the Godiva bar... that... well... that didn't make it out of the post office parking lot :lol3: :shhh:

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I am so glad you liked everything. I hope the chocolate didn't melt en route! I thought the yarn was pretty, hope I sent you enough for a project. Would love to see a picture of what you do with it!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
getnrichslowly... Wow! Wow! Wow! Thanks for the... well, for everything. Of course my sweet tooth thanks you for the candy! Love, love, love the scrapbook items! Will be using them soon, as I am still working on DD17's Senior Year Scrapbook. Thanks for the mixes and the book. TY TY TY!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts