Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I'd better explain why I'm here a lot more and why some of the thing I post may not come out right.

I'm not asking for sympathy, I am asking for prayers.
I went to the doctor in January for a normal visit but I'd been having some back and neck pain. She ordered xrays and we found out I have arthritis in almost every vertebra in my back and neck. The results of the xray combined with the scoliosis I already have, has put me out of work permanently. An MRI was ordered and I have several bulging disks and hemangiomas in my back, but theres one in my upper back that is suspicious for malignancy. Wednesday I go for a nuclear medicine scan to determine if it is.

Right now I need all the prayers I can get.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Me too. :grouphug:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I'm sorry. :( The waiting is horrible. I hope you get good news when your tests come back.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
consider it done

·
27,948 Posts
I don't pray but good health wishes are sent your way. I'm sorry you are going through all this & I too hope you get good news when your tests come back. Please take good care.:hugz:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
You have got them from here! Hugs, hugs, hugs!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Prayers sent along with alot of hugs.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
This is a very wonderful place full of people from all over that truly care - there is no where like it on the net!

Best wishes to you!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Definitely thinking of you, and sending good, healthy vibes your way.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Hugs and Prayers to you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.