Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well went for more amylase and lypase levels. They are higher then last week , a scope and mri scheduled for Thursday. I feel very sick right now..If you don't see me on here. I might end up in the hospital.. The doc said they will most likly have to put a tube in my pancreas .Its not opening up.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thoughts and prayers for you and get well soon!

Reactions: Nana2two

·
Registered
528 Posts
Prayers headed to you. You really don't deserve all of these things happening to you. You are in my heart and prayers. :hug2:

Monner :pizza:

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Oh, I hope this gets better, Nana. I remember my stepdad going through a similar thing and he felt lousy. If the tube works, hey go for it!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
You poor girl :( You just have been thru so much, haven't you? I do hope things go good with the tests and procedures. It's so hard to enjoy life when things like this go wrong, but try to hang in there and know that we're all thinking about you!

Theresa :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
so sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I hope you are going to get some relief soon and find something to help you. thinking of you and sending you prayers and hugs :hugz:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Oh nana...saying prayers for you. :hugz:

·
Registered
6,281 Posts

·
19,119 Posts
This is the pits - am so sorry to hear of your continuing health challenges. Prayers and hugs - tomorrow is Thursday - you are certainly due for some good news. Wrapping you in warm aloha!!

·
Registered
545 Posts
*hugs* and prayers that you feel better soon!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My MRI is today. Its at 2:30. So i thought i would pop on and check the boards. Keep me in your prayers.I hope i can get the results before the weekend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.