Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making a recipe tonight that calls for 4.5 cups of X brand ofstuffing...I have boxes of a different brand at home already that I want to use but the box is 120g.
How many boxes do I need and yes I'm number challenged!
Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok it did the google thing but going from liquid measurements (cups) to metric (grams) seems to be a bit tricky since volume can be diffrent depending on what you're measuring KWIM (a cup of salt is going to be more grams than a cup of marshmellows).
Anyhoo thanks for the rec, the chart I took a peek at stated that it would be about 4 boxes so we'll see.

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
I used a box of stuffing mix last week and would estimate it at about 1.5 cups in a package. There's no easy way to convert from weight to volume, regardless of whether you are using imperial or metric measurements, because every substance is different.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I used a box of stuffing mix last week and would estimate it at about 1.5 cups in a package. There's no easy way to convert from weight to volume, regardless of whether you are using imperial or metric measurements, because every substance is different.
:laugh: Too funny! I couldn't think of the wording either but I was too lazy to go a look LOL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.