Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am quickly stocking up on pill bottles..lol. I was wondering if anyone ha a need for these or am I going to just throw them in the trash???

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I just tossed a bunch of em! I'd love to hear ideas for them.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I have plenty but they are cute if you print new lables for them and make things like "over the hill pills" or grouch pills as little gifts.......

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Happy Pills

Happy Pills.....

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Great novelty gift for the expecting Daddy. Prescribed by Dr. D. Liver and filled with tiny candy pills. "Just pop two PregnoPop Pills and practice packing a suitcase for your wife, and running around like a fool in a hurry with nowhere to go. PregnoPops relax you so that you can realize exactly how totally useless you are at this juncture in your life."

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
They are also great for crafters...they hold lots of small items....and those that scrapbook could keep cut-outs in them.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Tired of getting older? Beat the birthday blahs! Take a generous dose of Happy Birthday Pills with lots of special wishes for a great day. You'll feel younger in no time!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I used to use them for crocheted gifts. Put beans or something inside of a stuffed crocheted animal for a baby's rattle toy

Reactions: gator10tx

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
You get the idea ............
Post any if you know of some....:D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I love these, Lori!!! Where do you get all your ideas??? I am so amazed at your creative way to find a craft for so many things!:thumb:

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Isn't there instructions somewhere to make a Christmas Soldier? Or was that a film container? Shouldn't really matter.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Lucie, these are from the internet..... I wish I had thought them up.......

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Wow, those are to funny Lori. Robin, I love the idea of using them in crochet, you are a talented lady :D .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts