Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to meet Denise (Sunshine) on Thursday, I was to meet her today but dd spiked a fever and I couldn't go...... She was very nice about it. As it turns out she lives about 20 miles away from me. We are meeting for lunch at a local Hardee's......... She sounds so nice and I am really looking forward to the meeting....
See ya Thursday Denise.................................

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
That's so great!!! How lucky. I hope to meet some of you soon too. Maybe a village-fest. :D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Oh my gosh, anyone close to Pasadena, California? Heather, where the heck do you live? Somewhere in California! Wish we could meet at Target so you could teach me a thing or two!

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
Wow!! that really is wonderful....we have so many wonderful people here at the village....both of you enjoy your lunch!!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Lori, I've never met Sunshine, but she is definitely one person I'd love to meet. I've known her from another site I was on and she is a very special lady with lots of courage. Have a wonderful time the two of you.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
wow! that is so great!! have fun!:D

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
I can hardly wait. I've met frugalmel from here, and I think that's it. I'll be glad to meet someone close enough to swap bargain alerts with :)

Lori- sorry I was so short on the phone. We were headed out for ds #2 induction to National Honor Society.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't think you were short at all....... Congrats to your dh !!!!
I hope you had a great time !!!!!!!
Please tell me what your favorite color is .....

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
My favorite color? Purple. Although I like most any color on any given day.

Purple is my steadfast favoritie though. Any jewel tones- amythest, emerald, ruby, topaz. I have rich tastes :D

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
I enjoyed meeting Denise last year. She is such a sweet lady! I would love to meet more of my online friends. One day, maybe! :D Enjoy ladies!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
It would be great to meet with some of my online buddies. Seems like it would be a lot of fun! Enjoy your lunch ladies, and tell us all about the visit!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
How exciting!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I've met a few online friends in person and it's always a fun time. Let us know how it goes!!

Laura

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Lori and Denise, that is so wonderful. I just know y'all will have a wonderful time. Enjoy the lunch girls!

Congrats to your DS Denise on his induction into the National Honor Society, that is a wonderful honor.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts