Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in making all natural melt & pour soaps the following is a site I have that tells what's great about making your own soaps, how to do it, links to resources & photos.

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/soapmaking

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Cool, thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I used to make glycerin soap with coffee grounds in it too! It works so good on grease and stinky odder. I wish I hadn't sold all my soap supply's in the last move.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
soapmaking

Soapmaking really is fun... I love the coffee soap too. I can't seem to sell my soaps, but I sure enjoy what I make! :smirk:

I love your quote about contentment! I'm working on that one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
great link. thanks!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Another thing ground coffee is good for in soap, the caffeine will be absorbed into your body so you can wake up without drinking a drop of coffee or soda! Caffeine is also good for de-puffing undereyes!

·
Registered
113 Posts
We tried making soap & candles a few times, and it was just way too messy for us. Not as bad as papermaking appears to be, but it was enough of a mess to not be fun. Didn't seem to save any money once the frustration was counted. I hope you have better luck with it.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Thanks for sharing! I am getting ready to make soap with my older girls. If things go well, then we will see about making more for Christmas gifts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts