Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone planning for the holiday weekend or just "Memorial Day" -- We do have the day off at work, but I don't really have any plans, my ds will be in Panama City Beach, my dh has to work that day -will probably just hang out at home, clean up some (need to work on more decluttering and spring cleaning) maybe cook out..

What are your plans???

Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday weekend most of all!!!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
we don't have any plans yet. we may go to a friends house on monday for a cook-out, but not sure yet. my sis and her family are coming up on saturday to spend the night. (we play cards)
hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend too.:angel: :angel:

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
We are going RVing! should be leaving later this afternoon. I really need to get off this computer and go run my errands. Hope everyone has fun this weekend!!!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
We don't have any plans yet. I will probably have to work, but if not we will probably go to a family bbq.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I was hoping to have our first pool party, we just got a pool pool installed last week but looks like it is going to rain all weekend.. so no plans here...

Eileen

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
If it doesn't rain, we will be working in the yard. On Monday I will be off but dd has school. Before she goes to the school she's currently in, we are going to swing by next year's school and look around for a bit; just to give her a chance to see it inside. Hope everyone has a safe, healthy and especially happy weekend.

pat

·
27,948 Posts
We'll be going to two parades and observances and have a bbq.
Memorial Day is the day we put our garden in too.:)
Busy Day!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
The boys and I have school (work for me). This weekend Chris has a baseball tournament.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
im going to my best friends for a cook out..but it looks like rain..im making sausage and peppers(her request) and i may be baking a cake to bring as well..my cousin is her so he may come too.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Going to the movies Saturday night to see the Matrix 2, my fil and his fiancee are going to watch the girls overnight. Sunday is Kathryn's family birthday party, and nothing planned other than that :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Saturday we are going to the St. Louis zoo which is 2 hrs. away. For the rest of the weekend we are going to be lazy around the house and probably cook out!

·
362 Posts
no plans..

I am working Monday however.... they decided to have the dealership opened and needed someone to play operator for the day...besides it's double time for pay..and with vacations and all coming up it seemed likea good idea

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
My dd is taking her bro for the weekend...so we are going camping for the weekend with some of our neighbors..

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Sunday we are going to a bbq at my one sisters, the whole family will be there. THe rest of the time I will spent doing stuff around the house, no work Monday ..YEAH!!!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
ds is supposed to have tball tomorrow, but it looks like it will be rained out. dh has to go to a friend's house on monday to pick up a computer. he said he will only stay for a couple of hours. hopefully that is true because i need his help cleaning out the garage and our office.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Lets see.....I'm planning on spending this weekend...nit picking...So far my dd is the only one. Everyone else is clean. OMG she has such THICK hair!

On a brighter note...I am planning on being laid-off Tuesday; but I won't know if that plan will bear any fruit until later today...LOL
I'll just look on it as a small vacation.

An opportunity to trying crafting as a business? hmmm....possibilities!

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Well, we are saving our travel plans until Tuesday hoping that everyone will be back at work. My cousin and I are taking our kids to Hurricane Harbor in Arlington on Tuesday. (it's a waterpark) We are spending the night in Ft. Worth and going to the zoo on Wednesday. I am so excited! I hope you all have a great weekend!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
We will be staying home this weekend, we had planned to go camping but the weather looks like it will be stormy so we will go another weekend. DD has a softball game unless it is rained out on Saturday morning so we will be going to that and hopefully we can hit a few garage sales.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I hope you all have a great week-end! :) :) :)

We had our long week-end, last week. It was Queen Victoria's birthday, last monday, so we had last monday off.
:D

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Absolutely nothing except maybe some shopping. But we don't have any plans to do much of anything. Actually, I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend with no traveling. Just going to kick back and relax!!!

:eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts