Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everyone! Warm weather is headed to MN! YaY!!

We have to make a run into town sometime today to fill a prescription for Dave. (Maybe I can beg him into letting me stop in at Goodwill. ;) hehe)
Tyler has a doctor appt. at 2pm for his 2 year old well child check up. They finally got his records transferred up here.

My freezer is full of meat now!! Yippee! We kept out some burgers to do on the grill for lunch today. Yummy! I don't know what to have for supper... hmm. :)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Its a bit chilly here this morning!
the clothes and dish washers are huming while I sip my coffee and ponder what to do next!
I emailed Heaven, I have not heard from her in 3 days and I am getting worried!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She hasn't posted since Friday morning. Heaven, where are you?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
She was having pc trouble a lot last week perhaps it died on her! I hope not! Wish someone was close enough to go check on her for sure.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have thought of that alot... if something happened to one of us no one would know. Kind of scary. Someone could just not show up again and we wouldn't know why. :( A few of us have eachothers addresses to send letters, otherwise we can't reach eachother to check up!! Yikes!
I hope she's ok. Heaven we miss ya!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Hello, Ladies...

I'm on afternoon shift this week so the only time I'll be able to post is in the a.m.....that's IF I don't have to run all over the place!

Hope Heaven check's in soon!

I've got a bit to do before I go to work...talk soon!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have a good day Graci!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Maybe we should do a phone number exchange so that if someone hasn't been on in say more than 3 days someone could call to check on them.

Voodidit has mine (if she didn't lose it again lol). Just so that at least someone knows we are all ok. What do you guys think?

·
DebbieBob
1,692 Posts
Good morning!!
Its going to be a frazzled week
We are in the process of having a heat pump installed
I have 6 shops so far, and its only Monday!!
Got to go to the post office to mail off large trades.
Krystal is spending the night at Jenns to cram algebra from Jenns brianiac husband and engineer friend, lets hope it works
Dinner is a chicken caserole
Have a great frugal day!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
well WET WET WET here today!!!
Rain started last night, still going today!!!

Of course, first course of action is work 8-5 (taking a short break right now, checking out the boards) :lol:
Then I have to dust dust dust when i get home (living room, dining room and bedroom)
Cook supper (i think dh is supposed to grill hamburgers and baked potatoes, GOOD)
Dishes
Laundry (everyday ordeal)
Sort coupons

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Heaven where are you ??????????????? We're worried please check in !!!!!!!!!!!!!:weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Where did that warm weather go? It is snowing here in PA. I was suppose to go and tan, but now, I don't know if I will. Hope everyone has a nice day. For those in the cold climates, stay warm, and for those in the warm climates you are soooo lucky. Talk to you later

Traci

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
oh man.. i cant believe its snowing and they closed my school(local college)..oh well i guess i will work from home..and then i ll fold the two loads of laundry sitting in my living room..

·
Registered
849 Posts
It's another cold & wet day here which is ok since I have more things to get done.
studied
cleaned kitchen
got laundry done
emailed DD
took morning meds
made fajitas & froze
cleaned out & organized freezer which is packed:D
tossed expired coupons
called AOL
updated new coupon eboard
bought some bulbs to plant
checked bank account
still need to changed bed
wash dishes
vacuum
mop kitchen

·
Registered
210 Posts
now i'm worried about heaven too.....

I'm also betting that spring will come in june this year. It is still snowing. Help!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
ACK! I can't believe it snowed today! :bigsnow: I think grneyegirl got it worse then me, though. Nothing closed here.

Worked until 2:00. I came home and got into this church cookbook that is now haunting me. I really need to get it out of here. I worked on it for 4 hours. DD's made dinner :yippee: I think I finally got a handle on it.

Courtney is down for the count already. DH is looking at a house for an investment property. We have no extra money for this, but sometimes you have to jump in with both feet. I trust his judgement.

The girls are showering now. The house is a wreck, but I have tomorrow to work on that. Just gonna relax the rest of the night.

Have a good one!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts