Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
their family welcomed a new little girl yesterday. I am simply amazed.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Congrats to the Duggars!!

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Congratulations to the entire family. Babies are such a blessing. Any word on the new baby's name?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I can't even begin to imagine. :ceek1:

God Bless her.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: Neeley

·
Registered
632 Posts
She may have given birth to the child, but more than likely it will probably be the older daughters responsibility to do the "looking after" the baby. At least that's how they are always portrayed. But congrats to them for having a healthy baby.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I am glad I don't have to buy their groceries. Can you imagine the laundry for 20 people?

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Well all I can say is I am glad the baby is healthy but having so many kids is just ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Glad to see someone is having the children I couldn't . And doing such a good job of raising them too.

Laurie in Bradenton:laundry:

·
Registered
5,898 Posts

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
What does ITA mean?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
ITA=I totally agree!

Anyone here who had the kind of criticism about the size of their family they get would go ballistic. They are raising their own family and asking nothing from anyone else. I hope they have as many as they want. As for siblings helping out with their siblings, it's called being a family. My family did it too. I'm 11 years older than my dsis, I took care of her and I grew up normal, haven't killed anyone yet and am reasonably sane!:stir:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Amazing. I don't think I would have the strength to bear and raise 18 children! However, I do wish them the best. I think they are good people.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I wonder if she'll have any more? She's getting close to the age that she could have problems. She isn't much younger than me (I am 47).

I am glad the baby and Mom are happy and healthy!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts