Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have enough coffee mugs to outfit a small (or large) army? If you do, it's time to go throw a few in your Goodwill bag and reclaim some cupboard space.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Good mini-challenge monkeywrangler! I actually did this a few weeks ago. It feels so good to look in the cupboard and see all the extra space!

Reactions: monkeywrangler71

·
19,119 Posts
We did ours about 4 months ago, but I think we have a few that could go to a new home!! Mahalo!!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
great idea! I did this a few weeks ago too.......

if you haven't done this already - get busy!! You'll love the results when you are done.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I will try this one too, hopefully dh doesn't fight too hard! :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
i should do this as we have so many coffee mugs we never ever use.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I did this last week and it seems like we never even got rid of any. I think the culprit is my dad buying more bowls...bowls are over running our cupboard..there's only 2 of us but we have over 30 bowls! :(

·
27,948 Posts
Lol, I just did this the other day too!
Back in the day I used to have girlfriends over for coffee and even then there were more than enough cups. Just hubby & I here and we can only use 1 each at a time, do we really need 15-20 at the ready?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Just did that a couple of weeks ago, the extra's are sitting waiting for the GS in May. Good small challange idea.

·
Registered
328 Posts
lol. I suppose I will have to sit out on this one challenge. We dont drink coffee and we dont have any mugs!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Our coffee cups naturally purge themselves by breaking and chipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts