Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple weeks ago I had to take a sudden flight (booked 2 hours before it was leaving) and I just dumped all the sharp things out of my cosmetic bag onto the counter. When I got back my husband commented that the bathroom looked like something out of a Saw movie :eek:. I just threw everything back in the bag instead of sorting through it.

I'm going to challenge everyone to take a look through the bag/drawer/box/area where they keep their cosmetics and clean it out sometime over the next few days. Toss out those ancient eyeliner pencils, solidified bottles of nail polish, empty lipstick tubes, rusty tweezers, and unidentified objects.

Heres a list of how long to keep various types of makeup to help you decide what to toss. What is the Shelf Life of Makeup? Shelf Life of Mascara, Lipstick, Foundation

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Okay. I did some makeup clean out, but it wasn't mine. I had my dd's stage makeup for her competitions in the bathroom, so I cleaned out her previous years worth. Now, her's is all contained in one nice little container.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Gahhh! It's the final "decluttering" frontier!

I think I have mascara dating back to 1979!

Will make an effort...if I am not heard from again, I am buried under a pile of glittery blue eye shadow and a billion eye liner pencils!

:ack:

Reactions: monkeywrangler71
1 - 5 of 5 Posts