Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, it's that time again. Grab yourself a grocery bag or small trash bag, walk through the house and pick up the trash! Papers, old mail, broken toys, clear out the junk drawer, nightstand drawers, cabinets, etc.

I guarantee you can fill that bag, and your total can go to your Fling 2010 in 2010 Challenge total!

Who's with me? :cheer4:

Reactions: mauimagic

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i love these challenges. lets me see if its really clean around here

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I'm not doing the Fling challenge, but I will join you on the mini purge :)

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far, I've emptied my nightstand drawer. We have the house on the market, and I have been guilty of doing the arm swipe to clear off a surface and shove it all in a drawer when I know someone is coming to look at the house, so my drawers are a hot spot, right now!

I also went through the mail for the week. I had a busy week, so the mail didn't get sorted every day.

Anyone else?

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Does paying bills count as purging? LOL Just got caught up on my bills. Seriously though - I've picked up the lv rm and tossed a few things. Same with old magazines into recycling, filled one more bag with clothes for donation and its already loaded in the truck! :)

·
19,119 Posts
Yup - in in this with you. Will be going through the LR quickly before we head out this morning and then again when we get home!!

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Count me in! Purge, Purge, Purge.

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
i have half a bag full at the moment, give it time :mdance:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Yesterday I cleared out a bunch of old hand-me-down pots/pans/lids that I never use and donated them to the hospice thrift store.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glad you all joined and hope you were able to get a full bag, so you can start off this next week right! :clap:

Reactions: Libby

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I'll work on it tomorrow. Purging is easier when DH is not home.

·
19,119 Posts
I'm still purging!! Amy you've got the purging process going and it's a good thing!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts