Frugal Village Forums banner

Mini-Purge

Tags
minipurge
1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  mauimagic 
#1 ·
Okay, it's that time again. Grab yourself a grocery bag or small trash bag, walk through the house and pick up the trash! Papers, old mail, broken toys, clear out the junk drawer, nightstand drawers, cabinets, etc.

I guarantee you can fill that bag, and your total can go to your Fling 2010 in 2010 Challenge total!

Who's with me? :cheer4:

Reactions: mauimagic
#2 ·
i love these challenges. lets me see if its really clean around here

#4 ·
So far, I've emptied my nightstand drawer. We have the house on the market, and I have been guilty of doing the arm swipe to clear off a surface and shove it all in a drawer when I know someone is coming to look at the house, so my drawers are a hot spot, right now!

I also went through the mail for the week. I had a busy week, so the mail didn't get sorted every day.

Anyone else?

Reactions: thesightofoneself
#6 ·
Yup - in in this with you. Will be going through the LR quickly before we head out this morning and then again when we get home!!

#7 ·
Count me in! Purge, Purge, Purge.

Reactions: thesightofoneself
#8 ·
i have half a bag full at the moment, give it time :mdance:

#10 ·
Yesterday I cleared out a bunch of old hand-me-down pots/pans/lids that I never use and donated them to the hospice thrift store.

#11 ·
Glad you all joined and hope you were able to get a full bag, so you can start off this next week right! :clap:

Reactions: Libby
#12 ·
I'll work on it tomorrow. Purging is easier when DH is not home.

#13 ·
I'm still purging!! Amy you've got the purging process going and it's a good thing!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.