Frugal Village Forums banner

Miserly Monday, 1/17/11

948 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Daisygirl 
#1 ·
Happy MLK DAY!!

Yeah, I had to work this morning, so I went in early while everybody else blissfully slumbered away. And now I'm home, which is AWESOME!

So currently I'm eating a late lunch, but after that, it's time to get busy! We still have one child here that hasn't been picked up yet from the sleepovers we hosted last night.

We had a colorful Saturday evening that involved a drunk passed out in his 4 wheeler/rhino in our bushes by our house (we live in the mountains on a couple of acres, so it took a bit for him to even get to our house to get STUCK in the bushes). We tried to find someone who knew him, and he finally sobered up enough for us to find his actual home. Yikes.

ANYWAYS, I am going to organize my papers this afternoon! DH doesn't believe me, but it's going to happen today! I bought the files and will drag up the file cabinet in a bit. Woo-hoo!

Dh is doing the laundry before he leaves to go back to the city for work. Boo, I miss him already.

Other than that, I'm going to relax before another jam-packed week!

Have a good one!
-Vanessa

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.