Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy monday everyone! Today I am working of course! packing lunches for the kids and for myself. Dh gets if lunch for free at work. Not much going on when we get off except dinner at home!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Working today already fed the dogs showered makeup on packed the lunches for dh and ds be home by 2 then begin the day at home tyding up cannot believe I forgot cooking oil and chicken patties yesterday when i went to four stores lol. will walk the dogs if I can fit it in and do some laundry Happy Monday everyone

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's going to be a rushy kind of morning. Got the kids lunches packed and them dressed, fixing to run them to school. Have to get back home tidy up, run to town for supper items, go back to school for lunch with Jellybean, then get back home and do some work on the pc. Then start tagging garage sale items. It's nasty outside, rain and fog and my umbrella broke...NO! Will have to pick one up in town today. Hope everybody's Monday is a good one!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Good morning. I've got to clean out the fridge, start laundry, unload dishwasher, clean off my desk and get ready for work. I'll probably exercise when I get home from work tonight. It's warm here but overcast and drizzling rain.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Morning all,
It was a little tough to get out of bed this morning. Ugh...

Today is work for me and school for the kiddos. Backpacks and lunches are ready to go, and I wake up the first kid in 4 minutes. Better enjoy the silence while I can!

Tonight oldest dd has bball practice after school, but other than that, no activities!

Have a great day!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
242 Posts
Good morning everyone!

So far I have:
~Made lunches for DH and DD
~Taken DD to school
~Cleaned the kitchen
~Washed a load of diapers

Still have to
~Empty dishwasher when done
~Pull chicken off the bone and use to make stir fry for dinner
~Finish load of diapers (dryer) and wash the small load of clothes
~Pick up the house
~Vacuum and mop house
~Run to the college and have transcript form sent for transfer (I have applied to 4 colleges, I am hoping one will accept me, I want to go back to school to study BS, and then do the PA masters program)
~Hopefully get a hair cut (received a GC for Christmas)
~Make dinner
~Help DD with homework

Other then spending the money for the transcript requests and the gas to get out there today will be a no spend day!! WOO HOO

Have a wonderful Monday!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Cleaned the dining room and living room today. :va: Working on the kitchen.

Washing all of our bedding. :laundry:

Need to ship a couple of baby blankets I knitted to my niece---not frugal. :cents:

Pay some bills and bring checkbook up to date.

Bath and bed. :bath: :rest:

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Spent $101 at the grocery store today. Yup, pretty much my whole budget for the month. Stocked up on some items and found some coconut spread in the margarine isle. Still can't get over the fact that I spent that much on one shopping trip. Atleast the items will last for awhile.

Need to take some items to the dumpster. Still finding things I can purge.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Did errands this a.m., hit Market Basket and got some Friehofer's (sp?) country style bread for 99 cents, four ears of corn for $1.49 and "everything" bagels on sale with Phillie cream cheese also on sale.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Did errands this a.m., hit Market Basket and got some Friehofer's (sp?) country style bread for 99 cents, four ears of corn for $1.49 and "everything" bagels on sale with Phillie cream cheese also on sale.
Can I just say how much I LOVE everything bagels. But man are they packed with calories! Trying to lose weight here...could maybe have half of one of those.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well, got up and worked out this a.m. for the first time in forever - 2 miles on the tread. Already feel good from just one workout. Back on my healthy eating after eating lots of junk over the weekend. Today lots on my to-do list - went to grocery store and post office on my work lunch hour; stopping at GoodWill to drop off stuff after work. Trying to get into the habit of doing at least one cleaning thing a day, so tonight need to empty dishwasher and refill with dishes in sink since I did a bunch of cooking yesterday afternoon. Beautiful sunny 48 degrees here in the Chicago burbs - so weird for us in January, but the cold arrives Wednesday - and some snow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.