Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave:

You up yet?!? lol I am, at least in body! Now it's up to the coffee to do it's job. Brrr, it's cold this morning. 28 degrees, but I am proud to say that I started a fire yesterday and it kept the house warm all night. AND my furnace didn't kick on this morning. Hooray!

Today is work for me and school for the kidlets. We don't have any activities tonight afterwards, so I'm really looking forward to coming back home again.

I need to clean out my van during my lunch break, it's starting to get very cluttered again. I also need to make an appointment for the dogs to go to the kennel this weekend, and then get groomed sometime thereafter.

Other than bringing in wood for the woodstove, I am going to relax and hang out with the kids tonight.

Have a great Monday!
-Vanessa

·
Registered
109 Posts
Unfortunately I'm up. I do not like Mondays! I have to fight L to get up and ready to go to school, then run around like a chicken with its head cut off just trying to get all the kids dressed, lunches made, go get the neighbor's kid, etc.....I'm always ready for Monday to be over. Thankfully it will just be a little homework and no activities, work on the pc and make some mula! I hope to watch Terra Nova tonight in peace...cross my fingers! Have a nice Monday!

·
Registered
109 Posts
:wave:

You up yet?!? lol I am, at least in body! Now it's up to the coffee to do it's job. Brrr, it's cold this morning. 28 degrees, but I am proud to say that I started a fire yesterday and it kept the house warm all night. AND my furnace didn't kick on this morning. Hooray!

Today is work for me and school for the kidlets. We don't have any activities tonight afterwards, so I'm really looking forward to coming back home again.

I need to clean out my van during my lunch break, it's starting to get very cluttered again. I also need to make an appointment for the dogs to go to the kennel this weekend, and then get groomed sometime thereafter.

Other than bringing in wood for the woodstove, I am going to relax and hang out with the kids tonight.

Have a great Monday!
-Vanessa
Wow! 28 degrees? That just registered in my brain...remember it's Monday, lol. I did nothing but sweat yesterday and I know I'll be doing it again today. It's not too hot here but hot enough that when you move around you break out sweating. I'd give anything to have some cold weather down here! I hear we'll be having 39 degree weather at night this week, YAY, and I'm super excited. I love the cold!!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Good morning. Today is work till 3pm, pick up dd from academic practice, clean out closets, wash and dry a load of clothes, take dd to soccer practice, then home for dinner and relax the rest of the evening. I am going to try to throw in an hour of quilting before bed. Whew...I am alread tired.

OMG, Nessa.....28 degrees is VERY chilly! We are suppose to dip down to the lower 30s midweek for the night...I am not looking forward to that!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Today is the first week of my hubbies new work schedule. He now has Sundays and Mondays off. The kids are excited to take him to their homeschool co-op today and I'm betting he will quickly get roped into helping with PE. I am finally feeling more like myself after having this baby and am hoping to get lots of baking done after co-op. Other than that the plan is to make sure we don't go into stores and don't spend money!!

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
So far I've only packed up DH with his coffee & lunch, dropped him at work, tidied up the kitchen from dad and did the dishwasher thing.

My goals today (hopefully w/o any sudden interruptions) are:
* spend some time decluttering in the bedroom
* clear the coffee table again
* clear the entryway table
* break down some boxes for recyling
* research vacation options :cheergrl:

My main goal - to declutter and get junk outta this house!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Ugh! Monday.....

I will be doing laundry all day today, figuring out dinner (again!) lol and sorting through the mail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts